I am very happy that I came all the way from New York City to attend this course. I've learned a lot of crucial information that has boosted my confidence and will help avoid new-comer mistakes. Excellent Program! Kendyl C. - New York City, NY
Philadelphia, PA, San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) March 06, 2015
The Academy of Home Staging is pleased to announce two new locations to earn The Advanced Home Stager Certification in Philadelphia, PA and San Francisco, CA.
In addition to New York, Los Angeles, DC and Dallas, The Academy is proud to announce the addition of Philadelphia, PA and San Francisco, CA to their 5 and 6 day home staging certification course locations.
The Academy's home staging certification program offers hands-on experiential exercises in the classroom and out in the field immersed with coaching and mentoring through all course projects. The Philadelphia, PA, Los Angeles and San Francisco, CA courses will be taught by Wanda Colon, former HGTV and TLC design show host. Currently, Wanda heads the design team at Style My Space, a leading design and staging firm in Los Angeles servicing over 300 projects per year. Learn more about the instructor teaching this class by clicking here to watch her video. Students that enroll in this class will learn the art of home staging from HGTV Television Personality whose clientele consisted of several celebrities.
Class sizes are limited to ensure teacher to student mentoring as needed. Students will learn everything they need to know to start and run their own Home Staging Business. For more information call 1-800-574-5576
Home Staging is a rapidly growing industry. The real estate industry across the country has seen significant growth in listings, prices and sales in the past year.
The Academy of Home Staging offers industry leading training that is unmatched by other Home Staging Training courses. Several key factors set The Academy’s training program apart from the rest:
- The only Advanced Home Staging Certification available
- Limited class size (8 maximum students) to provide personalized coaching and mentoring to our students by our Instructors
- Over 10 hands-on exercises including a minimum of 3 in-field exercises. These exercises are crucial to providing students a complete education and insuring the ability to successfully start and manage their own Home Staging business.
- Student and Instructor experience together, apply and discuss all solutions and approaches for all areas of the design and business aspects to a Home Staging Business.
- Student discovery and questions are encouraged in every session.
- Complete Business CD for each student upon successful completion of the class, and passing the Certification exam at the end of the class
- Committed to the success of every student that comes to The Academy of Home Staging. Ongoing education, regular Alumni newsletters chock full of new information and tips and access to one-on-one coaching.
Interested students should call 1-800-574-5576 today to register and secure their seat in our limited enrollment classes and realize these fantastic savings! All students will be eligible to apply for our finance program.
The Academy of Home Staging was founded by Kim Kapellusch in 2005 in the Los Angeles area, and has quickly become the Industries’ premier Home Staging and Redesign Certification Training Program. Today, The Academy operates in California, Dallas, TX, New York City, Philly, San Francisco and Washington, DC. In addition to its leading classroom certification classes, The Academy offers a full CD based course, ongoing education and one-on-one business counseling.
For more information, call 1.800.574.5576 or visit http://www.TheAcademyOfHomeStaging.com.