Our network of eminent doctors have helped thousands of injured people with their recovery. But we wanted to take that desire to help others a step further and support children in school through the Blessings in a Backpack program.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) March 09, 2015
Doctors on Liens, whose mission is to help connect personal injury victims with the right doctor, has always extended its values of helping others to the community at large. That’s why for every new medical office that joins the network, Doctors on Liens makes a donation for one backpack to the Blessings in a Backpack program, which provides enough food to last a child through the entire school year. Without the distractions and limitations of going hungry each day, children participating in the program have seen marked improvement in academic success.
In the past month, the team at Doctors on Liens has added eight new outstanding medical offices, each one of which must meet and/or exceed the strict requirements of Doctors on Liens. Clients of personal injury and workers compensation attorneys now have access to these premier doctors/facilities:
- Dilanchian Chiropractic with chiropractic, an M.D. and acupuncture in Fresno
- San Diego Chiropractic Group with chiropractic, an M.D., and Pain Management
- Dr. Michelle Santoro, DC, with chiropractic and acupuncture in Burbank
- Dr. Charles Richardon, DC with chiropractic, acupuncture and massage in Tujunga
- Masrour Chiropractic, with chiropractic in Canyon Country
- Goodlife Chiropractic with chiropractic, RPT, and massage therapy in El Segundo
- Darren L. Stewart Chiropractic with chiropractic in Palm Springs
- Goodlife Chiropractic with chiropractic, RPT, and massage therapy in Redondo Beach
Says Doctors on Liens, Inc. president, Samantha Parker, “When I founded Doctors on Liens back in 1993, I knew we were going to be able to help a great number of people. And through our network of eminent doctors, we’ve helped thousands of injured people with their recovery. But we wanted to take that desire to help others a step further and support children in school through the Blessings in a Backpack program. Who knows, maybe some of the children we’re helping will become the next generation of doctors.”
You can visit the Blessings in a Backpack website to learn more about the important work they’re undertaking.
Doctors on Liens is an innovator in the medical lien specialty referral industry and has forged close relationships with both legal firms and medical practices over the past 20 years. Doctors on Liens features medical specialties including board certified orthopedic surgeons, neurologists, general practitioners, psychologists, and chiropractors. Each medical office is independently owned and operated and all appointments can be conveniently scheduled directly with the facility.
Doctors on Liens lists medical professionals who offer medical services on a lien basis in Southern California, Central California, and Nevada.