We have a passion for care management, which means working with clients throughout the implementation process to provide training, configuration and interfaces that ensure the technology, processes and clinical content meet their needs.
Auburn, CA (PRWEB) March 05, 2015
TCS Healthcare Technologies (TCS), a leading provider of software and clinical solutions for the population health management arena, is pleased to announce a webinar focusing on the recently enhanced case management software, ACUITY Advanced Care™ (ACUITY) version 7.20. The session will focus on the enhanced user interface, improved performance and the advantages of automation.
The webinar, scheduled for March 18, 2015 at 12:30 p.m. ET, will be led by Jeff Frater, RN, BSN, Director of Partner Development at TCS. It will explore the features of the case management software, as well as how ACUITY supports the specific needs of case, utilization, disease and population health management programs. To register, click here.
“The functionality of the ACUITY system has allowed us to have seamless integration of multiple departmental functions, workflow automation and automated clinical decision support. We appreciate the automatic authorization tool, which has reduced the manual processes for our staff and our providers significantly. The end-user configurability has allowed customization in the system to meet our specific needs,” said Heather Johnson, Director of Utilization Management and Nurse Informatics, Driscoll Health Plan.
In addition to the release of ACUITY Advanced Care version 7.20, TCS has updated ACUITY Connect and ACUITY Complete Care. Both of these premier case management software will be explored in future webinars.
- Session II: Acuity Connect Version 7.00
• Date & Time: 1:30–2:30 p.m. ET, April 15, 2015
• Acuity Connect is a bi-directional web-based portal that allows physicians, collaborators and other external users to view a summary of member records, check eligibility, request and receive approvals, engage in secure communication and file sharing, complete assessments and collaborate with care team members. This software features real-time data integration with the ACUITY Advanced Care database. To register, click here.
- Session III: ACUITY Complete Care
• Date & Time: 1:30–2:30 p.m. ET, May 13, 2015
• ACUITY Complete Care provides most of the same rich care management features as our traditional platform but as a cloud-hosted solution for those organizations without robust IT support or a data center infrastructure. To register, click here.
According to TCS Founder and CEO Rob Pock, “We have a passion for care management, which means working with clients throughout the implementation process to provide training, configuration and interfaces that ensure the technology, processes and clinical content meet their needs.”
To find out more about these webinars, visit http://www.tcshealthcare.com or click here to register. A Q&A session will follow each webinar, so don’t miss this opportunity to learn more about this premier case management software application.
To learn more about TCS and its suite of care management software products and services, contact Jeff Frater at (530) 314-7073 or jfrater(at)tcshealthcare(dot)com.
# # #
About TCS Healthcare Technologies (http://www.tcshealthcare.com)
TCS Healthcare Technologies (TCS) is a leading provider of software and clinical solutions that support and improve care management strategies for health plans, insurers, providers, third party administrators, medical management companies, and others. TCS is recognized as one of the premier healthcare software companies in the United States designing, offering, and hosting a number of products and services.