Barcelona (PRWEB) March 05, 2015
Following a successful market launch at the end of 2014, YOTAPHONE2, the smartphone with the two fronts, keeps adding new chapters to its success story. Within the next months, YOTAPHONE2 will be available with Android 5 Lollipop, a white variant will be generally available at the end of March as well as new accessory offerings from Yota Devices including bumpers and a wireless power bank. Moreover, Yota Devices announces several global alliances to provide its customers with more services and enhanced experience for their smartphone.
New apps and services exclusively developed for the “always on” YotaPhone EPD are in development and will soon be available to users thanks to the following partnerships:
- Spritz: The ongoing integration of their focused reading technology will help readers get their email, books and notifications faster, with less effort on the ‘always on’ EPD display.
- Psy(x) Audio: Using a proprietary neural process, the customized “always on” Earprint application is the world's only universal adaptive audio technology that improves your hearing and reduces listening fatigue from compressed audio up to 192kHz.
- StayTuned: This app concierge will add context awareness to YotaPhone by automatically organizing the user’s apps and displaying the most relevant apps and services, depending on where they are, time and personal habits. The solution learns from the user behavior in different contexts and is able to predict the user needs, providing a real-time personalized mobile experience.
- Graphite Software: Secure Spaces increases choice and security for businesses and users to dedicate each screen for multiple possible environments - work, personal, kids, gaming.
- Everypost: The easiest way to create, customize, schedule and post content to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and many other social network.
- Emberify: A start-up working on contextual technologies, developing Instant, the most comprehensive Quantified Self platform for tracking app/device usage, fitness & travel.
Decorated with multiple awards at CES 2015, including the Envisioneering’s Innovation & Design Award for ShowStoppers, CES 2015 “Top Picks” from Android Authority and GeekBeatTV YOTAPHONE2 proved again that the market is ready for change. ”We are prepared to move into new markets so even more smartphone users can benefit from the mobile revolution,” Vlad Martynov adds. In addition to all the new alliances, there is powerful support for the next step: Still within the first quarter of the year, YOTAPHONE2 will be launched in China with the help of telecom giant Potevio, one of the largest distributors in the Chinese market. Next in line will be the sales kick-off in the US. Right now, the number of YOTAPHONE2 enthusiasts in 20 markets across Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia is growing. Traditional smartphone users love the choice between the high-definition 1080p AMOLED screen and the fully touch-enabled always-on electronic paper display in one device. Renowned carriers such as Vodafone, Hutchison and Congstar recently included YOTAPHONE2 in their portfolio in selected markets.
About Yota Devices
Yota Devices is a private international company dedicated to the development and production of high-tech consumer LTE electronics such as smartphones, modems and routers. Its latest product, YotaPhone 2, is the world’s first "two-fronts" smartphone with the Yota Always-On Display. Yota has been recognised for its innovation with numerous awards at GSM Mobile World Congress 2014 and the Golden Lion in the Innovations category at the international festival Cannes Lions. The company has offices in Europe, Asia, Middle East and North America. Please visit the company website for more information: http://www.yotaphone.com and CEO’s Facebook account https://www.facebook.com/VladislavMartynovrus