Lubbock, TX (PRWEB) March 05, 2015
From Oct. 5-10, Mumbai, India will serve as host to Textile Exchange’s 2015 Textile Sustainability Conference. These dates include the following activities:
- October 5: Welcome Cocktail Reception for all Attendees
- October 6: Conference Day 1, ending with a Fashion Show and Dinner
- October 7: Conference Day 2, ending with Local Entertainment and Dinner
- October 8: 4th Annual Organic Cotton Round Table and other Materials Meetings
- October 9-10: Textiles in India Tour (optional; multiple tour offerings)
The theme for the two-day conference is “Textiles – A Circular Life” and will feature new networking opportunities that include an organized activity designed to connect buyers and suppliers in a fun and focused manner as well as nightly events. Speaker and topic recommendations are being accepted through March 14. http://textileexchange.org/sites/default/files/Instructions - Call For Papers.pdf [Click here __title__ ] to download the information and instruction document to gain access to the submission link.
The 4th Annual Organic Cotton Round Table will take place right after the conference alongside other materials meetings, providing a deep dive on specific materials.
Textile Exchange is thankful for early commitments from the following sponsors: Eileen Fisher, Esquel Group, Hemp Fortex, Lenzing Fibers, Nike Inc., Olah Inc., and Pratibha Syntex. Find out more about sponsorship opportunities at the conference website.
Visit the conference website at the link above for more information, including registration, and to view the conference agenda, both being released April 1.