Opening Address by Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM) on the ‘Outlook for Indonesia's Electricity Targets & Plans’ is a major highlight of the summit.
Jakarta, Indonesia (PRWEB) March 10, 2015
Opening Address by Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM) on the ‘Outlook for Indonesia's Electricity Targets & Plans’ and a key session on ‘Energy Diversification: Update on Renewable Energy Policies towards 2020’ by Dadan Kusdiana, Director of Bioenergy at ESDM will set the tone of this vital 1.5 day Jakarta summit. Additionally, an update on ‘Strategies and Plans from Indonesia’s Leading Developer, Operator & IPP’ with details of opportunities for power investments in Indonesia, growth plans & update on key projects status, IPPs will be shared by Fazil Erwin Alfitri, President Director of PT Medco Power Indonesia.
Attendees can also look forward to a presentation by Horst Kruse, Director Marketing Renewable Energy, PT Kaltimex Energy sharing ‘Experience of an IPP in Indonesia: Solar Projects - Challenges and Lessons Learned’ as well as garner specifics on ‘Biomass & Biofuel Potential for Power Generation’ from Thomas Wagner, Director, PT Austindo Aufwind New Energy. Another not-to-be-missed session, is the ‘Prospects of Geothermal Power Project Development’ by Nir Wolf, VP International Sales & BD, Ormat Technologies Inc.
Other topic highlights at the event include:
- Making sense of the current global energy supply and prices for crude oil, natural gas and coal – Dr. Thomas Parkinson, Partner, The Lantau Group (HK) Limited
- Progress & Challenges of PPP Schemes in Power Sector – Ivan Chia, Partner, Watson, Farley & Williams Asia Practice
- Revision to the Energy Law and Regulation – Kanya Satwika, Partner, Assegaf Hamzah & Partners
- Indonesia’s Coal Market and Opportunities – Adrian Lembong, Director of Business Development, PT Adaro Power
- Panel Discussion: Investors’ Perspectives on Challenges when Investing in Power Projects in Indonesia – Teguh Setiawan, Managing Director, PT Bekasi Power and Edgare Kerkwijk, Managing Director, Asia Green Capital Pte Ltd
- Joint Presentation: Hydropower Potential, Project Developments & Updates – Antoine Decitre, CEO, Velcan Energy Singapore Pte Ltd and Ben Thompson, Partner, Mayer Brown JSM (Singapore) Pte. Ltd
View the event website for more details or contact Ms. Grace Oh at +65 6346 9147.