The most valuable commodity in the auditor’s tool kit is time: we have developed another level of functionality to allow the auditor to operate and communicate with staff efficiently and cost-effectively.
North Vancouver, B.C., Canada (PRWEB) March 10, 2015
Specialty Technical Publishers, premier North American publisher of audit, compliance and risk solutions, today announced the release of new shareable audit templates that help auditors save time by preventing needless repetition and duplication in the audit process.
Building on the success of STP Xcelerator audit scoresheets, shareable audit templates give auditors the ability to share audit findings with colleagues across sites and facilities.
The new shareable audit templates allow users to:
- Create audit templates and share them with any of their registered users.
- Collaborate with audit colleagues and work on files with them at the same time.
- Give permissions and choose whether files can be edited or read only.
- Save time by reusing and sharing previously created audit templates.
This applicability tool is part of STP’s Audit Suite of tools designed to make EHS auditing easier.
STP’s Audit Suite tools allow the user to:
- Easily identify the regulations that apply to your audit.
- Add, customize, and assign importance scores to audit questions based on your organization.
- Build a results report with STP Xcelerator that can be distributed electronically and/or filed.
- Simply and accurately record your audit data to show due diligence.
Read more about STP’s Audit Suite.
“The most valuable commodity in the auditor’s tool kit is time: we have developed another level of functionality to allow the auditor to operate and communicate with staff efficiently and cost-effectively. This not only allows for greater productivity: it also helps the bottom line.” Steve Britten, Acting President of Specialty Technical Publishers (STP)
About Specialty Technical Publishers
Specialty Technical Publishers produces technical resource guides covering environmental, health & safety, transportation, accounting, business practices, standards and law, offering comprehensive guidance on key compliance and regulatory issues. STP is a division of Glacier Media Inc., a Canadian information communications company that provides primary and essential information in print, electronic and online media. Glacier’s Business and Professional Information Group publishes directories, technical manuals, research and development materials, medical education, electronic databases, investment information and specialty websites.