Practicing law today requires that attorneys have all the tools at their disposal. CaseEdge essentially provides an attorney with a virtual law office.
Irving, Texas (PRWEB) March 09, 2015
File & ServeXpress, the national leader and pioneer of legal e-Filing and e-Service, is expanding its product suite for the first time since the combination of CaseFileXpress and File and Serve, a former LexisNexis company. CaseEdge™, a secure, cloud-based platform, offers a suite of applications that enable lawyers to perform the vast majority of their critical professional and business functions all in one place, seamlessly providing them with a new level of efficiency and effectiveness.
“Our goal since the combination of these two pioneering companies has been to bring new products to the legal market that leverage technology to maximize attorney efficiency,” said Mel Yarbrough, File & ServeXpress CEO. “Practicing law today requires that attorneys have all the tools at their disposal. CaseEdge will significantly enable lead generation, client intake, client communication and referrals, pleading analytics and a vast majority of other critical business functions that an attorney needs. The suite essentially provides an attorney with a virtual law office.”
CaseEdge leverages market-leading and proprietary modules to enable lawyers to perform day-to-day tasks all from one convenient location, the Virtual Law Office Dashboard™. CaseEdge streamlines an attorney’s practice with an affordable solution that combines industry leading, third-party solutions with innovative, proprietary technology. Through CaseEdge, an attorney can log-in from any device to start or continue work on a wide variety of law practice functions.
In the initial market release of CaseEdge, attorneys can utilize the platform with the following tools through the Virtual Law Office Dashboard:
- CaseCards™ – Represents an actual or potential legal matter, which can be generated as part of the CaseEdge lead generation service, or created by an attorney.
- E-Sign, powered by DocuSign – Sends retainer agreements, business agreements, stipulations, etc., immediately for an electronic signature.
- Refer a CaseCard – Allows attorneys to pass a legal matter to a colleague to pursue.
- Invite Peers – Other parties associated with the legal matter can access documents or contribute case notes to the CaseCard.
- Pleadings Like Yours, available in Texas pleadings only – Permits an attorney to upload any draft pleading and the system automatically analyzes, leveraging semantic analytics, to present a rank-order of similar pleadings available in the File & ServeXpress repository of pleadings.
- Find Experts, powered by DT Tracker – Searches for expert witnesses for a legal matter from a database of 50,000 expert witness records and provides a short profile. For an additional fee, attorneys can order a complete profile.
- Lead Generation – As an added benefit of a CaseEdge subscription, attorneys can purchase lead generation marketing services for a wide variety of case types.
Within the year, the CaseEdge product suite will continue expansion to include full integration for automated time entry and billing, secure email, collaborative drafting, file sharing, case law research and case analytics, electronic filing and e-Serving and much more.
About File & ServeXpress
File & ServeXpress, headquartered in Irving, Texas, was formed in 2012 through an acquisition of two of the pioneers of e-Filing and e-Service – CaseFileXpress and File & Serve, a former LexisNexis company. The resulting combination brought together more than 30 years of experience in legal e-Filing and e-Service to form the leader in the industry, offering products that provide access to universally compatible document exchange and management technologies. The company serves all types and sizes of courts, firms, cases and practice areas.
File & ServeXpress brings together an established, comprehensive record of success in working with courts around the country to implement electronic filing. It has existing e-Filing and/or e-Service projects spanning 30 states and the District of Columbia with more than 165,000 registered users and 39,000 law firm clients, representing all of the top 100 law firms in the country.
In March 2015, File & ServeXpress launched its next pioneering product suite, CaseEdge, a fully integrated legal technology solution for attorneys through the Virtual Law Office Dashboard.
File & ServeXpress combines exceptional client service and advanced legal technology with the management and financial strength of its private investors. File & ServeXpress was formed by the shareholders of MMC Group, LP, Strait Lane Capital and Rosewood Private Investments specifically to acquire File & Serve and CaseFileXpress.