“Small businesses get stuck working IN their businesses instead of ON their businesses, which limits their growth. This conference will help them to finally move forward,” said Gina Trimarco Cligrow
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) March 10, 2015
A three day conference called From Job to M.O.B. will be held at the Dana Hotel & Spa in downtown Chicago on April 23 thru 25, 2015 and will feature a selection of speakers handpicked to help business owners in a the most important aspects of running a business including: sales, marketing, systems, legal, accounting and more. Attendees will walk out with a new or revised business plan.
The event is being produced by Gina & Company Coaching and Consulting, with offices in both Chicago and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and will feature Founder and President, Gina Trimarco Cligrow as the main speaker along with:
- Jody Padar, CEO & Principal at New Vision CPA Group presenting Real Time Accounting Practices
- Daliah Saper, Media & Entertainment Attorney, presenting Intellectual Property & Social Media Law
- Karla Williams, Content & Marketing Strategist presenting Social Media Marketing Is All About Content
- Seamus Ryan, Corporate Attorney at Patel & Ryan Law presenting Your Business Structure
- Tom Casale, Partner Simplified Solutions presenting 10 Simple Web Strategies To Make Web Marketing Click
- Eli Keren, CPA at Brookweiner, LLC presenting Accounting 101 For Your Business
- Terra Bohlman, Business Strategist, presenting Time Is Money! How Are You Spending Yours?
- Gina Trimarco Cligrow, Business Strategist, presenting a variety of content in marketing, messaging and strategy
“I’ve attended many three day events that have left me feeling incomplete in the area of actual business planning,” said Gina Trimarco Cligrow. “So I decided I would share my own experience along with experts in other fields to create a well-rounded business conference I wish would have been available for me to attend when I was first starting my businesses.”
Tickets for the event are currently on sale at http://www.FromJobtoMob.com. The seating is limited so it is recommended that attendees purchase early to guarantee a spot.
Gina Trimarco Cligrow, President of Gina & Company Coaching & Consulting, is a master sales and business coach with more than two decades of experience in business. She's also a trained improvisational actor with a degree in communications. Not only has she owned her own successful businesses, she's also managed multi-million dollar businesses for others. For the past seven years, through her corporate training and entertainment company, Carolina Improv Company, Gina has taught hundreds of people--from CEOs of major corporations to leaders of non-profits to team managers--how to become better communicators, leaders and motivators. Now, through Gina & Company, she is focusing specifically on business owners and entrepreneurs who are ready to take their businesses to the next level. A graduate of DePaul University, she also attended Second City, which gave her to idea to open an improv theater in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, which ranks #1 on TripAdvisor for Nightlife attractions. Prior to starting her own businesses, some of Gina’s former employers included Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce, City Colleges of Chicago, Navy Pier IMAX Theater and Tony n’ Tina’s Wedding.