Many FIs are looking to more powerful customer and predictive analytics solutions working with more robust and insightful enterprise marketing systems to engage more closely with their banking customers and build relationships.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) March 10, 2015
In new research,Improving Banking Performance with Analytics and Market Segmentation, Mercator Advisory Group reviews how expectations can be met, and in many cases exceeded, by leveraging expanded capabilities available through customer relationship management (CRM) and analytics systems.
“Many FIs are looking to more powerful customer and predictive analytics solutions working with more robust and insightful enterprise marketing systems to engage more closely with their banking customers and build long-term, sustainable, and profitable relationships,” comments Ed O’Brien, director of Mercator Advisory Group’s Banking Channels Advisory Service and author of the report.
Highlights of this report include:
- Today’s banks and other financial institutions are still struggling to grow and be consistently profitable several years after the financial crisis in the U.S.
- While the number of unprofitable institutions has declined considerably over the past half-decade, there are still headwinds in such areas as return on equity and return on assets.
- This is occurring although there are fewer financial institutions in business today than immediately after the recession.
- Many FIs are realizing that banking customers’ expectations have increased significantly as they become more aware of new ways to transact and interact, especially via mobile device.
- Bank performance can be significantly improved by leveraging the power of advanced CRM and analytics systems to better understand and engage with banking customers.
This report is 25 pages long and has 16 exhibits.
Organizations mentioned in this report include: D+H, Equifax, FICO, FIS, Horicon Bank, MicroStrategy, SAS, and Westpac Bank.
Members of Mercator Advisory Group Banking Channels Advisory Service have access to this report as well as the upcoming research for the year ahead, presentations, analyst access and other membership benefits.
Please visit us online at [http://www.mercatoradvisorygroup.com.
For more information and media inquiries, please call Mercator Advisory Group's main line: (781) 419-1700, send email to media(at)mercatoradvisorygroup(dot)com.
Follow us on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/MercatorAdvisor.
About Mercator Advisory Group
Mercator Advisory Group is the leading, independent research and advisory services firm exclusively focused on the payments and banking industries. We deliver pragmatic and timely research and advice designed to help our clients uncover the most lucrative opportunities to maximize revenue growth and contain costs. Our clients range from the world's largest payment issuers, acquirers, processors, merchants and associations to leading technology providers and investors. Mercator Advisory Group is also the publisher of the online payments and banking news and information portal PaymentsJournal.com.