If I receive a business-related email on my Gmail, I can track it, and it will be there for me to find later, on the CRM server.
(PRWEB) March 12, 2015
Resco’s mobile client for Microsoft Dynamics CRM is off to a good start this year – altogether 25 new features made their way into the Spring Update. The most prominent one among them is the email integration that allows users to access their Exchange and Gmail mailboxes from the app.
What that means is that users can now view and send emails from the app, choose which account to send it from, and keep track of messages no matter their source. The ability to track incoming and outgoing messages gives them the opportunity to record email communication with each customer and prospect.
“Look, if I receive a business-related email on my Gmail, I can track it, and it will be there for me to find later, on the CRM server.” Radomir Vozar, CEO at Resco, illustrates how Gmail integration works in a business scenario.
To make the email integration more attractive, the app now displays emails in an HTML format. External content (such as embedded images) is not downloaded automatically, but on demand, to prevent spams and delays while using a low-bandwidth connection.
With this release, people are now also able to:
- Log into SharePoint separately with different credentials
- Create a record directly from a lookup view
- View PDF files directly in the mobile CRM app
- Replace the whole user interface of the app with a custom HTML5 page
- Create new contacts and leads by scanning QR codes on business cards
- Insert a placeholder text into an empty field that indicates the expected value
- Revise a quote, just like they’re used to on the server
- Use iPhone Touch ID to log into the app instead of filling in the credentials
For more information on the Resco Mobile CRM Spring Release, go to http://www.resco.net/news.aspx?file=2015-03-10
About Resco Mobile CRM
Resco Mobile CRM® is a mobile client for Microsoft Dynamics CRM that gives its users around-the-clock access to CRM data from anywhere. It comes with a full offline mode, interactive maps, support of custom entities & many other attributes that make it the product people love to use.
For more information visit: http://www.resco.net/mobilecrm