With a theme of “Influences on Future Design,” the Tech Hub will enhance the knowledge, innovative thinking, and information sharing of mobility engineers worldwide.
WARRENDALE, Pa. (PRWEB) March 10, 2015
The slate of topics and discussions for the SAE World Congress Tech Hub offers technical innovations and concepts critical to the advancement and growth of the automotive industry.
Some of the presentations and speakers include:
- “Cybersecurity: Who are You Playing Chess Against?” – SSA Tom Winterhalter, FBI - Detroit Division
- “Driving on Mars” – Matthew Heverly, NASA
- “From Designed to Driven: Putting the World's First 3D-printed car on the Road” – Justin Fishkin, Local Motors
- “Future Cities and Transportation: on the Road to Nowhere?” – Sujith Kollamthodi, Ricardo-AEA
- “Why the Safest Vehicles Will Ignore Talking Cars and Infrastructure” – Jack Weast, Intel
- When a Car and a Plane Combine… Certain Restrictions Apply – Kevin Colburn, COO and VP Engineering, Terrafugia
In addition, the Tech Hub will feature an entire afternoon of sessions from “The Best of TEDx Detroit.”
With a theme of “Influences on Future Design,” the Tech Hub will enhance the knowledge, innovative thinking, and information sharing of mobility engineers worldwide. In addition to the presentations, short Q&A sessions and informal networking periods will be held to enhance the information sharing experience.
For a full list of presentations during the SAE World Congress Tech Hub, visit http://www.sae.org/congress/attend/program/tech_hub.htm.
The SAE 2015 World Congress & Exhibition will be held April 21-23, 2015 at Cobo Center in Detroit. Executive Leadership for the event is being provided by Honda, and the Tier One Strategic Partner is Continental.
To learn more about the SAE 2015 World Congress, or to register, visit http://www.sae.org/congress/. To request press credentials, email pr(at)sae(dot)org or call 1-724-772-8522.
SAE International is a global association committed to being the ultimate knowledge source for the engineering profession. By uniting more than 137,000 engineers and technical experts, we drive knowledge and expertise across a broad spectrum of industries. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including programs like A World in Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™.