pcipolicyportal.com Launches PCI Policy Templates Toolkit & PCI Policies and Procedures Packets for Public and Private Schools and Universities in North America.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) March 11, 2015
The payments experts at pcipolicyportal.com have developed a comprehensive set of PCI policy templates toolkit & PCI policies and procedures packets for public and private schools throughout the United States and Canada. With growing cyber security threats and the need for ensuring the safety and security of student cardholder data, the PCI policy templates and other supporting documentation are essential for meeting growing PCI DSS mandates for public and private schools.
Each one of the industry leading PCI policy packets are available for immediate download today from pcipolicyportal.com and come complete with the following documentation for helping ensure rapid and complete compliance with the PCI DSS standards:
- Over 240 pages of industry leading information security policies and procedures, all mapped directly to the actual PCI DSS standards.
- Over 200 pages of technical provisioning and hardening documents for helping ensure the safety and security of cardholder data residing on system components.
- Professionally developed security awareness training program consisting of an in-depth manual and PowerPoint (PPT) presentation.
- Essential risk assessment program as mandated for annual PCI DSS compliance for onsite assessments, along with various Self-Assessment Questionnaires (SAQ), such as C and D.
- Documentation that’s incredibly easy-to-use, well-written, and available for instant download today for merchants and service providers all throughout the world.
Schools all throughout North America are now accepting credit cards for all types of payments for goods and services from students, so now’s the time for becoming compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS). Learn more by visiting pcipolicyportal.com today.