Santa Monica, Calif. (PRWEB) March 11, 2015
Ez Texting, the SMS marketing company that provides an easy, affordable way for organizations to communicate via texting, today announced the launch of Ez Texting MMS. The new product enables customers of all sizes to easily integrate photos, videos, audio clips, or expanded character texts into marketing messages, customer reminders, special offers and other alerts.
“Businesses and other organizations want to engage their customers with creative messages, but it can be difficult to do that with 160 plain text characters. MMS offers a powerful alternative, but is often unavailable in a mass texting format that is also affordable,” said Ron Burr, CEO of CallFire, Ez Texting’s parent company. “That has changed. Customers can now be freed from stifled creativity with an easy-to-use platform that enables the creation of personalized, engaging, and customized communication.”
With today’s launch, Ez Texting MMS offers:
- A self-serve platform that is easy to use without the need for assistance or a developer
- Simple, quick setup for sending pictures, video, audio, or expanded text messages (MMS has a 1,600 character limit, compared to an SMS limit of 160 characters)
- No advanced programming or sophisticated integrations required
- Ability to send engaging messaging and multimedia to multiple contacts at once with just one push of a button
- Lowest cost in the industry; other services charge up to six times more for MMS than traditional SMS
◦ No charge for incoming MMS
- Integration of MMS directly into text message
- MMS marketing automation with keyword auto-replies
◦ Ability to incorporate Drip Campaigns (time-released messaging that can vary by user)
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Automatic conversion of file sizes for image files, enabling users to more easily upload images regardless of carrier restrictions
- Advanced analytics and immediate campaign feedback
◦ Including tracking and reporting in real-time
In a recent survey, 70% of Ez Texting’s customers surveyed reported that MMS was at least twice as valuable over traditional SMS capabilities, enabling businesses to create alerts with product pictures, examples of service work, audio guides, and other resources beneficial to customers. Based on user demand, Ez Texting added the new service to the platform without requiring costly product upgrade charges or integration fees.
About Ez Texting:
Ez Texting, part of the CallFire, Inc. brand of companies, has provided web-based SMS Marketing services to over 50,000 clients since 2006. Ez Texting’s do-it-yourself service has been used by clients ranging from small organizations to Fortune 500 firms. Text message marketing features such as mobile coupons, keyword auto-responders, and efficient group messaging allow Ez Texting clients to reach their customers wherever they are, at any time.