“Vorex is taking our business management solution to the next level by adding features that our customers and channel partners need to run business more efficiently, effectively and profitably,” said Vorex CEO and Founder Mike Salem.
DALLAS (PRWEB) March 12, 2015
Vorex, Inc., a leading provider of online project management and professional services automation (PSA) for SMBs, today announced its “Vorex Winter 2015” release. The updated cloud-based platform offers new and enhanced features aimed to help SMBs, such as IT service providers and marketing, accounting and other professional services firms, better manage and grow their businesses, while increasing profitability.
A recent industry study found that small business owners are spending more time on operations than strategic growth initiatives, leading them to be increasingly stagnant in profitability and customer satisfaction, year over year. More than a third of respondents surveyed want to spend more time on strategy, sales and new product development; yet, most of them spend more than a third of their time on operational tasks daily.
Vorex Winter 2015 helps SMBs and IT service providers manage operations rapidly and more efficiently, as well as plan and execute for growth. By streamlining day-to-day tasks, Vorex frees up business owners’ and managers’ time so they can focus on strategy and growing their businesses, rather than on logistics and operations.
Key features within the Vorex Winter 2015 release include:
- Quickbooks® Online Integration: Quickly and easily transfer billable time into Quickbooks directly from Vorex, creating invoices that map to tracked time.
- Enhanced native CRM Features: Track current accounts, service desk tickets, contacts and new revenue opportunities from within Vorex’s native CRM system, or integrate directly with leading SFA and CRM systems.
- Outlook Calendar Integration: Outlook users can directly and easily schedule projects, tasks, to-dos and appointments, as well as allocate resources according to existing schedules.
- Employee HR Profiles: Keep track of the team’s individual skills, skill categories and education levels to better align the talents of employees for incoming and existing projects.
- Updated Online Project Management Dashboard: Improved project insight through complete, rich graphics, statistics and intuitive charts in a single location, enabling a quick and holistic overview of overall business as well as individual projects and client accounts.
“Vorex combines operational tasks like invoicing, time tracking, project management and service desk ticketing into an all-in-one platform that makes my business so much more efficient,” said Jeffrey Jewell, president, Jewell Computing Solutions, LLC. “By using Vorex, we don’t sweat the back-office details and can focus our efforts and energy on growing our business.”
“Vorex is taking our business management solution to the next level by adding features that our customers and channel partners need to run business more efficiently, effectively and profitably,” said Vorex CEO and Founder Mike Salem. “We are on a mission to create the perfect software that allows companies and IT service providers to run their businesses smarter.”
To learn more about Vorex, visit http://www.vorex.com.
Vorex is a leading provider of online project management and professional services automation (PSA) for SMBs. With a simple and feature-rich platform, Vorex’s cloud-based solution makes it easy and intuitive for professional services organizations, such as marketing, accounting, legal and IT service providers to manage, grow and track their businesses. The cloud-based, all-in-one platform offers business management tools, including project management, financials, time-tracking, invoicing, billing, help desk, ticketing, native CRM, and integrations into popular SMB tools, such as Quickbooks® and more. Headquartered in Dallas, Vorex serves hundreds of customers throughout North America and Europe, with regional offices in San Francisco, New York and London. For more information, visit http://www.vorex.com and follow on Twitter @Vorexinc.