Rockville, Maryland (PRWEB) March 12, 2015
Avionics for NextGen 2015 presented by Avionics Magazine is pleased to announce confirmed speakers for this year’s event, including:
- Bruce DeCleene, Manager of Flight Technologies and Procedures Division, FAA
- Mike Barnhart, National Metroplex Program Manager, FAA
- Robert Klein, PMP, Systems Engineering NAS Architecture, FAA
- Marke ‘Hoot’ Gibson, Executive Director, NextGen Institute
- Peter Green, Head of Single European Sky Unit, Eurocontrol
- Jacky Pouzet, Head of the Communication and Frequency Coordination (CFC) Unit, Eurocontrol
- Paul Rinaldi, President, National Air Traffic Controllers Association
- Brian Will, Director of Airspace Optimization, American Airlines
- Ron Renk, Chief Technical Pilot, United Airlines
- Tim Leonard, Director of Compliance & Ops, Flight Operations, Southwest Airlines
- Jens Hennig, VP of Operations, General Aviation Manufacturers Association
Avionics for NextGen 2015 will have two full days of panels, networking opportunities, and keynote presentations bringing together a diverse set of perspectives discussing one common goal: the 21st century modernization of the National Airspace System.
The event will be held at the Hilton, Washington-Dulles from October 14-15, 2015. Event registration is open.