San Diego has an ideal environment to start a business in many different fields. We have seen tremendous growth in San Diego’s startup community, and this coalition will help strengthen and grow that community.
SAN DIEGO (PRWEB) March 12, 2015
Holonis, Inc. has teamed up with Diggen and Startup San Diego, along with the San Diego Mayor to promote the local economy, encouraging companies in early stages and high growth in the technology, medical, and biotech fields to engage with others.
The initiative aims to support companies like Holonis and Diggen, who will represent San Diego at the annual South by Southwest conference in Austin. During the SXSW Interactive Festival, the coalition will debut a video at the Holonis booth, #935 located in Startup Central, on Sunday, March 15th at 1 p.m. CDT. The video will share a message from San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer on the growth and development of promising San Diego companies. Some of these notable Startup San Diego companies include:
- Athlete IQ is a web- and mobile-based sports community that enables professional and semi-professional athletes to connect with their followers and consumers globally by sharing content about their training, events, and products.
- BuddhiBox is a subscription-based club, delivery an array of products monthly to enhance yoga practice, healthy living, and a mindful existence.
- Crux Partners is a business booster for startups and growth stage organizations, helping them build a strong public platform by integrating public relations and public affairs at the local, state and national levels.
- Doctible enables consumers to search and shop for a range health care options based on price, quality and convenience.
- Electrozyme has created the world's first wearable sweat analytics platform, allowing users to better monitor electrolytes and hydration.
- Feetz designs and 3D prints custom-made shoes by using images of the users feet taken by any smartphone.
- Fypio allows home-buyers to easily search, view and share home listings based on the criteria and lifestyle that fits them best.
- Hera Hub is a shared, flexible work and meeting space where entrepreneurial women can create and collaborate in a professional, productive, spa-like environment.
- Neqtr is a socially conscious dating app that helps singles connect through causes and interests, facilitating planned dates for them to meet at volunteer opportunities and charity events in their local communities.
- Placesign is a real-time, local digital marketing platform that developed an internet beacon, guaranteeing local content remains relevant and fresh at the moment consumers are making purchasing decisions.
- Price Patrol is a web- and mobile-based shopping and deal discovery platform, allowing users to more easily find deals in a given radius.
- SamplingForGood is the first online self-service tool helping brand marketers get products into the hands of targeted audiences, engaging consumers with product samples, collect feedback, increase localized sales, and grow fan base.
- Songa Designs International brings women together to create job opportunities for skilled artists from around the world who take forgotten jewelry and recreate it into a custom style.
- TAGit is the mobile app that TV viewers use to buy items worn on their favorite TV shows.
“Our goals are fully in line with those of Startup San Diego and the San Diego mayor’s office,” said Richard B. Hollis, CEO and founder of Holonis. “San Diego has an ideal environment to start a business in many different fields. We have seen tremendous growth in San Diego’s startup community, and this coalition will help strengthen and grow that community. We are pleased to host companies from Startup San Diego and collaborate with Diggen.”
Startup San Diego is eager to work with companies like Holonis and Diggen who offer the tools and platforms needed to help small businesses succeed.
“I’m proud to be able to represent Startup San Diego at SXSW. Over the years, I’ve come to know this devoted group of entrepreneurs, mentors, and investors committed to developing a thriving community of startups and innovation in San Diego”, says Fabrice Gould CEO and founder of Diggen. “Their passion for innovation and entrepreneurship is a main driver of our startup community and I’m happy to be their representative at this festival.”
Startup San Diego is at the core of entrepreneurship in San Diego, whose focus is on advocating, networking and promoting startups in the region. The organization is a volunteer-based group of local entrepreneurs, mentors and investors, each dedicated to creating a thriving entrepreneurial community in San Diego.
About Holonis, Inc.
Holonis, founded in March of 2009, is an integrated online marketplace designed to address the convergence of multimedia and commerce. Its mission is to reboot the digital economy by empowering businesses to manage their online presence through a platform of seamlessly integrated tools, including content publishing, search, e-commerce, social media, email marketing, customer engagement and analytics. The Holonis platform integrates the fragmented components of the Internet into a complete operating system, based on the principles of a Holon, defined as an entity that is simultaneously a part and a whole.
To learn more about Holonis, visit http://www.Holonis.com or check out these videos:
About Diggen, Inc.
Diggen is a marketing technology company based in San Diego, California. Their middleware is the connection point between a variety of consumer data sources and popular marketing tools. As a data agnostic platform, Diggen bridges the gap between consumer data and marketing tools for all businesses that would like to understand their consumer base and target them on an individual level. Whatever the source of consumer data, Diggen's horizontal integration eliminates the technical and cost challenges and enables marketers to understand their audience, create more relevant, impactful marketing campaigns and personalize their websites and mobile apps. Diggen is your one stop shop for consumer data.
To learn more about Diggen, visit http://www.Diggen.com.