We’re inviting press to cover what’s really going on with the automakers and their suppliers...so they can provide a unique insight that we’re not currently seeing in the press.
(PRWEB) March 16, 2015
Now in its 15th year, TU-Automotive Detroit has inspired automotive innovation since 2000. This year it will remain the go-to-hub for learning and networking for all things connected car – plus provide a complete road map for impending autonomous vehicle and new mobility options. TU-Automotive opens its doors to members of the press to come and witness the evolution of the auto industry first-hand. The brand new agenda with the hottest speakers in auto tech has just been released here: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit
Charlotte Wright, director of marketing, at TU-Automotive said “TU-Automotive Detroit provides an unparalleled opportunity to be at the center of all things auto tech. We’re inviting press to cover what’s really going on with the automakers and their suppliers, the strategy and tech behind it, so they can provide a unique insight that we’re not currently seeing in the press.”
She continued: “At this event you can meet with the biggest influencers. Volvo, Subaru, GM, and innovators from Center of Automotive Research Stanford, and MIT are amongst the 150 experts that will take to the stage.”
Press can apply for a complimentary pass here: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit/press.php
This year’s TU-Automotive Detroit promises to answer every pressing question on telematics, autonomy and mobility. Sessions will cover:
- Connected Car Data: The hottest commodity in the world’s hottest tech. industry – are you feeling its full power?
- Safety, ADAS, Autonomous: Integrate the big ethical, human and legal questions into your tech. roadmap to crack the autonomous code
- Smart Mobility: Automakers become mobility service providers. From car-sharing to sustainability - OEMs re-invent transportation for the 21st century
- Legislation vs. Technology: Distraction, liability and licencing. Get legislators on side to make the right decision for the future of auto tech.
- Cyber Security: Create an impenetrable connected car infrastructure to ensure hackers can’t take control of the road
This event will reach capacity so press are advised to apply early for a pass. Apply here: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit/press.php
Follow the conversation at #TUDetroit or get involved via detroit(at)tu-auto(dot)com or + 44 (0) 207 375 7585 / 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7585
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Innovation: Connectivity – Mobility - Autonomy