Hop on it! Remember Easter is early this year, Sunday, April 5. Order by March 27 for East Coast ground delivery, later for further west, more details at NaturalCandyStore.com.
Concord, CA (PRWEB) March 13, 2015
What’s fun without the funny stuff this Easter?
NaturalCandyStore.com offers a huge selection of traditional Easter candy for even the most ingredient-minded sweet tooth. Since 2007, the company has been making life sweeter for customers worldwide with the largest assortment of high-quality, natural, organic, and special-diet-friendly candies available anywhere.
Only candy containing the best ingredients and meeting strict standards is offered—free from HFCS (high fructose corn syrup), artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, and hydrogenated fats. Additionally, many of the online store’s products are allergy-friendly, non-GMO, organic, gluten-free, and/or vegan.
NaturalCandyStore.com works hard to provide as much ingredient information as possible about each item on the site, so customers can find what they need, whether they’re filling an allergy-friendly or vegan basket or meeting another dietary requirement. “Plus, we care just as much about finding fun and yummy candies as we do about the ingredients," said co-founder Dawn Van Hee. "Yes, taste testing the candy is a tough job but somebody has to do it!”
In greater detail and in her own words, Van Hee describes the yummy options for this Easter season:
Note: Individual products may not meet all dietary needs, so a variety of choices are offered.
While you might be able to find a chocolate bar or chocolate chips locally that meet the requirements below, it’s hard to find Easter bunny shapes elsewhere that are:
- Allergy friendly - Wow! Free of the top 8 allergens, including milk and soy; hard to find because dark chocolate is often cross-contaminated with milk and almost all chocolate contains soy lecithin.
- Vegan - Wow! Either dark chocolate or a special vegan milk chocolate made with rice and almonds for creaminess instead of dairy milk.
- Fair trade
We carry three brands, including a couple of natural Jelly Belly options, so there’s something for everyone. Available in a variety of pack sizes from mini-snack bags to bulk cases:
- Dye-free (like everything we carry)
- Free of the top 8 allergens
- Corn syrup free (None of the products we carry contain HFCS, but some do have regular corn syrup.)
- The Dip + Decorate Natural Coloring Kit utilizes dry vegetable powders which are dissolved in water. This handy kit makes it easy to decorate Easter eggs without exposure to yucky artificial dyes. If you've ever tried making your own natural egg dyes at home (using red onion skins, cabbage, etc.), you know how involved the process can be. The edible colors included can also be used in icings for decorating.
- Wide assortment of colorful baking decorations, including Sprinkles (Jimmies), Sugar Sparkles, liquid food coloring, and candies—all colored with vegetables instead of petrochemicals. Our all-natural food colorings extracted from real foods are a wonderful alternative to the artificial FD&C food dyes found on store shelves.
- We have gummies, caramels, chocolates, chocolate candy (similar to M&Ms but without the yucky stuff), candy bars, hard candy, gum, mints, lollipops, fruit chews (like starburst), chocolate chews (like tootsie roll), taffy, cotton candy, marshmallows, and more.
Hop on it! Order by March 27 for East Coast ground delivery, later for further west, more details here.
CEO Dawn Van Hee co-founded NaturalCandyStore.com, the first 100% natural candy shop, along with her sister and their mom in October 2007. To date, the online store has shipped over 80,000 orders from its warehouse in Northern California. Van Hee is available for news articles as an ongoing resource and expert on natural candy trends—including vegan, allergy-friendly, gluten-free, and non-GMO—and developments in the world of “Big Candy,” a term she coined to describe mega-companies like Hershey’s and Nestle.