NEW YORK, NY (PRWEB) March 17, 2015
Engel & Völkers, a European-based premium real estate brand, today announced the recipients of the company’s 2014 North America Awards, honoring the individuals and shops that exemplify the core values of the brand. Honorees were unveiled at the brand’s annual Exchange event, hosted at the Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa in Las Vegas, Nev.
“The past year has been nothing short of stellar in terms of growth and activity for our brand in North America as we expanded Engel & Völkers into to new markets in 2014,” said Anthony Hitt, CEO of Engel & Völkers North America. “Our individual shops and advisors have played an integral role in the achievement of these exceptional milestones through their passion and dedication.”
This is the first year that Engel & Völkers has presented the North America Awards, which will become an annual brand tradition.
- The Engel & Völkers Cup – Engel & Völkers Scottsdale
- Core Values Competence Award – Engel & Völkers New York City
- Core Values Passion Award– Engel & Völkers Olde Naples
- Core Values Exclusivity Award – Engel & Völkers Santa Monica
- Community Service Shop Award – Engel & Völkers Intown Atlanta
- Community Service Advisor Award - Sebastian Acosta, Engel & Völkers Miami Brickell
- Brand Advancement Shop Award - Engel & Völkers Wellington
- Brand Advancement Advisor Award - Angela Phillips, Engel & Völkers Scottsdale
Top Advisors, Transactions Closed – Shirley Gary, Engel & Völkers Buckhead Atlanta (#1); Mark Evernden, Engel & Völkers Calgary (#2); Roxann Taylor, Engel & Völkers Dallas Southlake (#3); Lisa Robinson, Engel & Völkers Buckhead Atlanta (#4); Robb Cohen, Engel & Völkers Boston Back Bay (#5).
Top Advisors, GCI Earned – Carol Sollak, Engel & Völkers Wellington (#1); Paul Benson, Engel & Völkers Park City (#2); Roxann Taylor, Engel & Völkers Dallas Southlake (#3); Mark Evernden, Engel & Völkers Calgary (#4); Shirley Gary, Engel & Völkers Buckhead Atlanta (#5).