Ketchikan, Alaska (PRWEB) March 16, 2015
Reel in the savings with Waterfall Resort’s Two-Night Special! The most popular fishing lodge in Alaska unveiled their lowest price of the 2015 season by offering a limited number of Two-Night Land Packages at $1,995 per person plus sea plane over select dates, mid-June to mid-August. Near Ketchikan, just a 90-minute flight from Seattle, the all-inclusive Waterfall Resort offers an exciting and convenient wild sport fishing adventure for anglers of every skill level seeking an action-packed getaway to southeast Alaska’s pristine wilderness.
Guests that act fast will save 35% off an exhilarating and memorable experience, including daily-guided fishing excursions where they’ll have the opportunity to land trophy-sized King Salmon (Chinook), Silver Salmon (Coho), Halibut, Lingcod, Yelloweye and more than twenty varieties of Rockfish. Wildlife sightings include breaching humpback whales, orcas, otters, Bald Eagles, and more. Following a day of fishing, guests unwind and swap fishing tales at the Lagoon Saloon, and experience freshly prepared comfort food and hearty Alaskan fare in the panoramic Dining Room with scenic views of the Ulloa Channel.
Two Night Special land packages include:
- Three day, two night land package at 35% off retail price
- Lodging in historic Ocean-front Cabins or Lodge Rooms (double occupancy)
- Hearty all-you-can-eat Alaskan fare including wine with dinner
- Full service guided sport fishing on 25’ heated cabin cruisers (4 guest per boat)
- Use of high end rods, reels, all-weather gear and all other fishing equipment
- Professional fish cleaning, cutting, vacuum-packing and freezing
- On site Alaska Airlines agent to check in you and all your bags and fish boxes
- Ground crew in Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
- Daily housekeeping and all other resort services
- Free Wi-Fi hotspots
Two-Night Special promotion starts at $1,995 per person plus sea plane, is subject to availability on select dates and may not be combined with other promotions. Airline baggage fees, Alaska State fishing license and gratuities not included.
For more information or to book a stay, call 800.544.5125 or visit http://www.WaterfallResort.com.
About The Waterfall Group
Leaders in adventure hospitality management on land, on the water and in the air, The Waterfall Group delivers extraordinary outdoor lifestyle experiences featuring unique and scenic destinations, marine and aviation expertise, satisfying local cuisine, easy travel and warm, friendly customer service. Founded in 1980, The Waterfall Group markets, operates and supports multiple lines of business nationally from all-inclusive Alaska sport fishing lodges to sea plane tours in the Florida Keys.