Saskatoon, Canada (PRWEB) March 17, 2015
cfactor Works Inc. (cfactor), developer of the award-winning Vibe HCM system of engagement, today announced record sales growth for the fiscal year ending January 31, 2015.
Select Highlights from the Year:
Reporting triple digit bookings growth, FY15 was a record breaking year for sales of Vibe HCM. New customer acquisitions were complemented by further product commitments from existing customers, including such high-profile organizations as:
- Nando's PERi-PERi (http://www.nandosperiperi.com) - Since its first restaurant opened in 1987, Nando's has become known world-wide for its succulent PERi-PERi chicken.
- AccuWeather (http://www.accuweather.com) - Every day over a billion people worldwide rely on AccuWeather for their Superior AccuracyTM weather forecasts.
- California Pizza Kitchen (http://www.cpk.com) - Named America's Best Pizza Chain, California Pizza Kitchen is a leader in authentic California-style cuisine.
"We are very pleased to report record fiscal year sales results," said Gary Givan, Vice President of Sales at cfactor. "We continue to see exceptional sales growth, fueled by our unique focus on engagement at the core of all aspects of our Vibe HCM suite. This approach is resonating well with the market."
During FY15, cfactor's Vibe HCM won numerous industry product awards:
- 4 Excellence in Technology Awards, Brandon Hall Group: "Best Advance in an Integrated Talent Management Platform", "Best Advance in Social Talent Management Technology", "Unique HR or Workforce Management Technology" and "Best Onboarding"
- "Best Social Business Solution", Finalist, SIIA Software CODiE Awards
- "Best HRMS/HRIS", Finalist, HRO Today TekTonic Awards
In addition, cfactor received a number of employer awards in recognition of its forward-thinking human resources policies: "Canada's Top Small & Medium Employers", "Saskatchewan's Top Employers" and "Best Arthritis Workplaces".
During 2014's HR Tech conference, cfactor hosted a unique and exciting event at one of the premiere wine bars in North America, Aureole Las Vegas. Kyle Lagunas, Talent Acquisition Analyst at Brandon Hall Group, presented for the first time his key findings from his research paper High-Performance Onboarding as a Driver of Employee Engagement. "I'm confident that cfactor Works may soon emerge as a leader in the space - both in technology and in HCM best practices", remarked Kyle. The event attracted numerous key players from the HR Tech industry, with more than 250 people in total attending the prestigious event.
cfactor also established a partnership with Milliman, one of the world's largest providers of actuarial and related products and services. The firm has consulting practices in healthcare, property & casualty insurance, life insurance and financial services and employee benefits. Founded in 1947, Milliman is an independent firm with offices in major cities around the globe. The new partnership enables Milliman to offer the Vibe HCM solution to its customer base.
FY15 saw a number of strategic enhancements to the Vibe HCM suite. These platform enhancements included, among many other features, a focus on:
- Global Capabilities (providing additional support for organization's requiring multi-language, global deployments)
- UX Enhancements (roll-out of a new intuitive, unified user interface built on a "Flat UI" concept)
- Mobile Enhancements (native mobile application delivering unified social, communication and pay statement capabilities)
- Learning Management System Enhancements (including full SCORM compliance, new administration capabilities and enhanced data mining capabilities)
About cfactor Works
cfactor's Vibe HCM delivers a personalized, interactive HRMS, talent management and employee collaboration suite. Unlike typical HR systems, Vibe HCM is a dynamic hub of employee-focused processes, communications, connections and collaboration - driving efficiency while fostering engagement. As its name implies, Vibe HCM delivers personalized, highly branded experiences tailored to our customer's culture, unique story.
To learn more about how to "get the Vibe" in your workplace, visit http://www.cfactorworks.com