For performance, ease-of-use, breadth of third-party integrations, and its incredible value, 1CRM is now the one to beat in Small Business CRM.
Victoria, BC (PRWEB) March 18, 2015
Released today at CeBIT 2015, 1CRM System 7.7 is a major revision of the popular 1CRM system. System 7.7 sets new standards in value, performance and ease of use for Small Business CRM. You can try it yourself right now here.
The key features of release 7.7 of 1CRM are:
- CRMSync™ – syncs Contacts, Calendar and Reminders 2-way with iOS (iPad, iPhone), OS X, Android and Outlook. This feature provides handy access on your phone or tablet to view, edit and add contacts and appointments while online or offline.
- New Claro theme – a modern, open and simple screen layout for 1CRM.
- Live Business CardsTM display key contact information in a compact Business card layout live-linked to over a dozen of the most common everyday user actions
- PDF Form Designer (Enterprise Edition only) enhanced, including support for landscape format PDFs.
- All Accounts, Contacts, Leads and Users now have an image field for a photo, logo or other image.
- New In-Place image editor now used to edit all images in the system, such as your company logo, clients photos, product images, etc ..
- Updated screen layouts – Record views now include a clean and visual summary panel at the top, with company logos, client pictures, quick icons to create related new emails, tasks, calls and meetings, plus record owner and team info.
- Unified detail/edit views – When customizing screen layouts, now only customize the unified view, not Edit and Detail views separately.
- Enhanced performance: 1CRM is faster than ever!
- For more details, see Extended Highlights.
Björn Rafreider, CEO of visual4 GmbH commented "We are extremely excited to launch 1CRM System 7.7 in Germany at the CeBIT show. The extended business management features, great value and easy user interface make System 7.7 the perfect solution for small business. We look forward to growing 1CRM’s European market share significantly with this release."
Michael Whitehead, President of 1CRM Corp. remarked "1CRM 7.7 is a watershed release for us and for our clients. For performance, ease-of-use, breadth of third-party integrations, and its incredible value, 1CRM is now the one to beat in Small Business CRM."
1CRM is one of the first CRM systems to blend top class CRM features with extended business management capabilities for Accounting and ERP, e-Commerce, Project & Resource tracking, Customer Service, and Human Resources.
An online demo of 1CRM is available on the 1CRM website. A 30-day free trial of the 1CRM Cloud service is available here. Customers may then decide to implement 1CRM using the 1CRM Cloud or On Premise software running on the customer’s own server.
About 1CRM Corp.
1CRM Corp. specializes in software solutions that equip small- and medium-sized organizations with integrated online business information while improving their cost model and streamlining their internal business processes. The company’s flagship product, 1CRM, is a web-based system that blends best-of-breed CRM with extended business management features for Accounting, ERP and eCommerce. 1CRM provides “Instant Business Information, Anywhere” at every desk within an organization, or remotely via PC, Mac or mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone. The privately held company was founded in 1997 and is based in Victoria, Canada.