We wanted to provide our users with an even easier, faster and more convenient way to get more out of their Remote Desktop Manager experience, anytime and anywhere.
Montreal, quebec (PRWEB) March 19, 2015
To help over 200,000 users in more than 100 countries get more out of their Remote Desktop Manager (RDM) experience, enterprise software solution firm Devolutions announced today that it has launched the new “Devolutions Cloud” at https://cloud.devolutions.net.
Devolutions Cloud is a no-cost, one-stop point that provides cloud-based access to all Remote Desktop Manager online services, including: Customer Portal, Online Database, Custom Installer, Online Backup, and Online Drive.
- The Devolutions Customer Portal allows you to quickly see all your customer quotes and invoices. You can also manage all of your Devolutions licenses, or your serial numbers if you’re using Remote Desktop Manager or Password Vault Manager. Plus, you can get direct access to the Devolutions Forum and the development team. And it’s all completely free!
- The Devolutions Online Database was formerly known as Remote Desktop Manager Online, and so you might be familiar with it. Essentially, it’s a secure online repository managed by us, which allows you to store and share all of your remote connections, credentials, and passwords. There are three subscription levels: Basic, Professional and Enterprise. The Basic subscription level is intended for stand-alone users, while the Professional and Enterprise levels are recommended for teams.
- The Devolutions Online Drive (coming soon) stores and synchronize your remote connections and credentials online. You can access your sessions from anywhere via an Internet connection. It’s completely free and perfect for individual users.
- The Devolutions Custom Installer allows you to generate and download custom installation packages for Remote Desktop Manager. The Custom Installer Service replicates the settings from the Remote Desktop Manager instance used to create the package, and stores them for distribution. You can store database settings and serial numbers for a silent and easy installation.
- The Devolutions Online Backup allows you to simply, reliably, automatically and cost-effectively save your sessions in a safe and secure off-site storage – which is vitally important if you need to restore your sessions in the event of human error or equipment failure. It works with XML, SQLite and Microsoft Access.
“We have been working on Devolutions Cloud for several months, because we wanted to provide our users with an even easier, faster and more convenient way to get more out of their Remote Desktop Manager experience, anytime and anywhere,” commented Devolutions’ founder and CEO David Hervieux. “And while we’re very excited about what Devolutions Cloud has to offer, we’re working hard to add more features and enhancements, which will be rolled-out in the months ahead.”
More information on Devolutions Cloud is available via the company’s blog at http://blog.devolutions.net/2015/03/big-news-devolutions-cloud-is-here.html
For all other information or media inquiries, contact Maxime Trottier, Marketing Director, at (514) 360-3686 or at mtrottier(at)devolutions(dot)net.
Established in 2004, Devolutions is a Canadian-based company located near Montreal,
Quebec. The firm currently has over 200,000 users in over 100 countries, and is on a mission to develop innovative enterprise software that helps users cost-effectively, simply and effectively achieve their network management, password management, credentials management and security goals. The firm is also committed to providing exceptional technical support, ensuring an excellent user experience that exceeds expectations, and delivering high performance with superior quality. The firm’s current roster of solutions includes Remote Desktop Manager, Password Vault Manager, Remote Desktop Manager Server, and Devolutions Cloud (formerly Remote Desktop Manager Online).
Learn more at http://devolutions.net.