NEW YORK, N.Y. (PRWEB) March 18, 2015
Six attorneys at international law firm Greenberg Traurig, LLP have been selected for several of Law360’s editorial advisory boards. The editorial advisory boards were established as platforms for practitioners in specific fields to provide feedback on Law360's coverage and offer insights to help shape future coverage.
- Michael G. Cooke, Of Counsel in the Tampa Environmental Practice, has been named to the 2015 Environmental editorial advisory board. Cooke concentrates his practice in administrative law, including environmental, utility and land use law.
- Susan L. Heller, a shareholder in the Intellectual Property & Technology Practice and Chair of the firm's Global Trademarks and Brand Management Group, will serve on the 2015 Intellectual Property editorial advisory board for the fourth time. Based in the Los Angeles office, Heller represents highly visible Fortune 500 companies, world champion athletes and A-list entertainment personalities, who turn to her for "bet-the brand," high-stakes trademark matters.
- Bradley R. Marsh, a shareholder in the Tax Practice in the firm’s San Francisco office, will serve as a member of the 2015 Tax editorial advisory board. Marsh focuses his practice on tax controversy matters, including payroll, property, business license, employment, franchise, parcel, district, sales, documentary transfer, transient occupancy, utility user, income, parking, gift and estate taxes.
- Scott Martin, a shareholder in the Litigation Practice in the firm’s New York office has been named to the 2015 Competition editorial advisory board. Martin focuses his practice in the areas of antitrust and complex commercial litigation.
- Nelson F. Migdal, a shareholder and Co-Chair of the firm’s Hospitality Practice has been named to the 2015 Hospitality editorial advisory board. Based in the firm’s Washington D.C. office, Migdal focuses his practice on hotel acquisitions, operations, development and finance, large mixed-use projects, hotel management agreements, licensing agreements, commercial real estate acquisition and sale, and commercial leasing. Migdal is the President of the Academy of Hospitality Industry Attorneys, a Member of the International Society of Hospitality Consultants, a Member of the Board of Governors of the Boutique and Lifestyle Lodging Association and a Member of the Adjunct Faculty of the Washington College of Law of American University where he teaches Hotel Law.
- Andrew T. White, a shareholder in the Chicago Real Estate Practice, will serve on the 2015 Real Estate editorial advisory board. At Greenberg Traurig, White is involved in the representation of public and private REITs, national developers, hedge funds, and other investment funds in connection with all aspects of complex commercial real estate transactions including joint ventures, financings, and the acquisition and disposition of commercial property.
About Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP is an international, multi-practice law firm with approximately 1800 attorneys serving clients from 37 offices in the United States, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. The firm is among the “Power Elite” in the 2014 BTI Client Relationship Scorecard report, which assesses the nature and strength of law firms' client relationships. For additional information, please visit http://www.gtlaw.com.