At Graphcom, it really is a collaboration between our staff and our clients, and we are honored to be able to do the kind of work that both wins awards and gets results.
Gettysburg, PA (PRWEB) March 23, 2015
Graphcom, a unique marketing and communications firm in Gettysburg, Pa., received seven American Advertising Awards at the American Advertising Federation (AAF) of Greater Frederick’s 2015 American Advertising Awards on March 14 in Walkersville, Md. The American Advertising Awards competition is the largest event of the year — the “Oscars” of the advertising industry.
Graphcom's American Advertising Awards consist of:
- A Gold Award in the advertising industry self-promotion campaign category, for the firm’s healthcare outreach campaign
- A Gold Award in the advertising industry self-promotion collateral category, for the firm’s healthcare outreach campaign
- One Silver Award in the publication design, cover category (June/July 2014 issue) for Frederick Gorilla magazine
- Two Silver Awards in the publication design category (one each for the April/May 2014 issue and the June/July 2014 issue) for Frederick Gorilla magazine
- A Silver Award in the sales promotion campaign category for the Adams County Library campaign
- A Silver Award in the sales promotion product or service sales presentation category for the Adams County Nursery catalog
Frederick Gorilla magazine is published by Graphcom and employs the talents of editors, photographers, and writers living and working in the community of Frederick, Md.
“At Graphcom, it really is a collaboration between our staff and our clients, and we are honored to be able to do the kind of work that both wins awards and gets results. We have an amazing team of creative professionals, and we are thrilled to be recognized for their creative talents,” said Graphcom President Matt Livelsberger.
The Gold American Advertising Award-winning healthcare outreach campaign and collateral will be automatically entered in the next level of competition hosted by the AAF.
About the American Advertising Awards
Attracting nearly 60,000 entries each year nationwide, the American Advertising Federation’s (AAF) American Advertising Awards have become the largest and most comprehensive advertising competition.
Sponsored by the AAF, the awards honor excellence in advertising and cultivate the highest creative standards in the industry. Each year, the competition begins with contests in the nation’s more than 200 AAF member clubs, where entries must be submitted and judged to be eligible for the American Advertising Awards process. Local winners proceed to 15 regional competitions, and those winners advance to the national finals.
To learn more about the American Advertising Federation of Greater Frederick, visit http://www.aaffrederick.org.
Founded in 1982, Graphcom is an unconventional marketing firm: equal parts creative studio and production powerhouse. We help tell stories that change markets, minds, and behaviors—and we do it all in-house, from strategy and branding to content, design, printing, and distribution.
Learn more about Graphcom’s services by visiting http://www.graphcom.com or call 800-669-1664.