In their respective fields, they have both shown how disruption and challenging the status-quo can lead to success
San Francisco (PRWEB UK) 19 March 2015
Lithium Technologies today announced the LiNC 2015 agenda with main-stage keynotes from Salman Khan, Educator, Entrepreneur and Founder of Khan Academy and Nate Elliott, Vice President and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research. Industry-leading digital executives from Comcast and Telstra will also take the stage to share the digital strategies that are driving their business success.
LiNC 2015 is the premier annual conference focused on the digital customer experience that will:
- Teach: Attendees will hear how to transform a fragmented social program into a Total Community approach
- Inspire: Peer-to-peer networking and learning provide a rewarding exchange of real-world experiences
- Activate: Attendees will take back to their offices tangible tactics that will allow customers to share experiences, drive advocacy and ultimately improve top and bottom line results
“We tapped Sal and Nate to join us this year because each of them understands the power of digital disruption and the strength of community. In their respective fields, they have both shown how disruption and challenging the status-quo can lead to success,” said Katy Keim, Chief Marketing Officer at Lithium Technologies. “This three-day conference is a must for all executives who are looking to be the innovation leaders and digital disrupters for their organisations.”
The conference will also highlight key examples of how global brands are reinventing the way they connect and engage with their customers to meet extreme expectations. Additionally, LiNC 2015 will feature:
- Key news announcements and updates to the Lithium and Klout product roadmap
- In-depth customer spotlight sessions and breakouts with practical, actionable learning
- Three new certification trainings: Community Manager Certification II, Social Response Certification (LSW), and Moderation Certification. Lithium has certified more than 500 community managers with courses designed to standardise and share best practices. This year, Lithium is debuting three new courses that will help customers learn best practices, master Lithium products and hone skills as a practitioner.
- The 2015 Lithium Digital Customer Excellence Awards, affectionately known as the Lithy Awards, will honor the organisations that have transformed their digital experience and achieved real business success
- Second annual customer and partner Hack-a-thon
- A Partner Pavilion, showcasing the latest products, solutions and services from Lithium partners
To register for LiNC 2015 and for more information on this year's conference, please visit: http://www.lithium.com/conference/linc2015/