Bonita Springs, FL (PRWEB) March 23, 2015
This year’s Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet features eight different buffet stations including an iced seafood buffet, hot entrees, carving stations and dessert buffet. Reservations for Hyatt’s Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet are recommended. Call 239 390-4398 for more information and to reserve your table.
Hyatt’s Easter Sunday Brunch Buffet will be served at Tanglewood Restaurant and Estero Ballroom Foyer on Sunday, April 5, 2015, from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Menu highlights include:
- Omelets made to order with cage-free eggs and gourmet meats, cheeses and farm-to-table vegetables
- Seafood and vegetable strata with crab meat and shrimp
- French toast with challah or Texas toast with fruit toppings or authentic Vermont maple syrup
- Grand seafood and shellfish bar with oysters on the half-shell, jumbo shrimp, crab claws, sushi and sashimi
- Entrees including veal scaloppini, seared snapper and chicken breast
- Three carving stations with prime rib, Easter ham and butterflied leg of lamb
- Dessert bar with mousse-filled chocolate tulips, white satin tart, bananas foster and chocolate fountain
Live music will be provided by local jazz duo Chris and Jean Sidwell and pianist William Dawson. To view the full menu, visit http://coconutpoint.hyatt.com. Reservations are recommended. Adults: $75, Children: $30, Under 5: Complimentary. A 20% gratuity and sales tax will be added to all checks. For reservations, call 239 390-4398.