HIPAA Compliance and Consulting Services & HIPAA Policies and Procedures for Wyoming Healthcare Entities Now Available from Flat Iron Technologies, LLC.
Casper, Wyoming (PRWEB) March 23, 2015
Flat Iron Technologies, LLC is now expanding West, offering HIPAA & HITECH compliance and consulting services, along with HIPAA policies and procedures for Wyoming Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA). The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996 is now being strictly enforced by a number of leading federal agencies, which means compliance is for real and it’s time to get serious about implementing the necessary documentation as mandated by HIPAA.
Healthcare companies in Wyoming must become compliant with HIPAA, especially any business identified as a Covered Entity (CE) or Business Associate (BA). This requires comprehensive, industry leading documentation, such as the HIPAA toolkits offered for instant download today from hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com. Healthcare organizations can now obtain the following material for ensuring rapid and comprehensive compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996:
- Hundreds of pages of professionally developed HIPAA policies, procedures, forms, templates, and so much more.
- Comprehensive security awareness training material
- Vital Risk Assessment documentation needed for undertaking annual risk assessments as mandated by the HIPAA Security Rule.
- Essential provisioning and hardening checklists and documents for helping ensure the safety and security of Protected Health Information (PHI).
- Documentation that’s well-written and easy-to-use for both Covered Entities (CE) and Business Associates (BA) throughout Wyoming.
Wyoming healthcare providers now have a proven and trusted provider of HIPAA compliance services and policy toolkits, and that’s Flat Iron Technologies, LLC. Visit hipaapoliciesandprocedures.com to learn more today.