SHAREPOINT IS HEADED FOR THE CLOUDS, AND SO IS CARDIOLOG ANALYTICS
Boston, MA (PRWEB) March 25, 2015
On April 1st 2015, CardioLog Analytics will host an exciting webinar dedicated to the upcoming SharePoint Fest Conference taking place in Washington D.C in the following weeks. The webinar will focus primarily on Analytics from SharePoint Online.
Microsoft's cloud-based solution for SharePoint is having a dramatic impact on the way many organizations are now structuring their IT functions. Many organizations have begun shifting to the cloud, thus the need for powerful analytics solutions is ever present. Analytics can assist in numerous ways, from the migration to the implementation of SharePoint Online.
CardioLog Analytics is specifically designed to solve the challenges of these remotely hosted and disconnected systems in the cloud. By registering for this webinar, attendees will have a unique opportunity to learn about some of the latest features available for the SharePoint Online platform.
SharePoint is headed for the cloud- and so is CardioLog Analytics!
- Enforcement of web personalization rules and surveys
- Collection of usage and analytics data into your corporate network
- Control over website structure and content through automatic website crawls
- No programming or tools required - setup is quick and easy
- No installation in the SharePoint cloud required
- Secure data connection and transfer – usage data is securely transferred into your corporate network
- Multiple websites - connection to multiple cloud-based websites and site collections.
- High performance - support for large websites with high traffic volume
To register for the webinar, click here.
Intlock will be exhibiting at booth C7 at SharePoint Fest in Washington, D.C on April 8th-10th at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center.
Intlock has been a leader in the field of SharePoint analytics since 2005. Our products - SharePoint Marketing Suite and CardioLog Analytics - provide comprehensive web-analytics and online marketing solutions for enterprise-level websites and intranet portals. Intlock gives you a deep insight into the performance of your web and portal initiatives through testing, tracking and targeting, ultimately enabling you to optimize your site's impact and maximize the return on your investment.
Intlock is led by a team of experts in the fields of application development, knowledge management, web analytics, portal monitoring and control, and software engineering. Intlock's products and solutions are installed in organizations from various industries, including financial services, telecommunication, entertainment services and others.