Our new integrations help enterprises, digital marketing agencies and their clients achieve results, aggregating vital marketing data in one dashboard, with reporting, visualization, insights, and analytics.
San Jose, CA (PRWEB) March 23, 2015
TapClicks announced the availability of release 4.6 of TapAnalytics, the on-demand campaign reporting, performance and analytics platform for digital agencies and marketers. This new release includes support for four digital marketing solutions: Clipcentric, Celtra, DudaMobile and Yext. TapAnalytics unifies a broad spectrum of third-party marketing campaign tools, allowing digital agencies and media companies to show their clients a unified dashboard. Automated, comprehensive reporting saves time and operational costs, while advanced analytics improve marketing ROI.
● Clipcentric is raising the bar for rich media & video advertising production. Clipcentric develops and licenses advertising production and management tools for online publishers and broadcast and cable stations. Their technology platform removes cost and complexity barriers typically associated with rich media and video advertising production, allowing clients to quickly produce dynamic and compelling rich display advertisements in-house, backed by robust trafficking and reporting tools. http://www.clipcentric.com
● Celtra empowers agencies, media suppliers and brand leaders with an integrated, truly scalable cross-screen HTML5 technology for brand advertising. The Celtra AdCreator has built over 250,000 ads shown in over 30 countries. http://www.celtra.com
● DudaMobile is a leading DIY website builder for web professionals and small businesses via its products; DudaMobile, a mobile-only site builder; DudaOne, a responsive website builder and eCommerce platform and DudaPro, which enables entrepreneurs, designers and agencies of all sizes to create personalized and dynamic web presence solutions without the need to invest in hours of costly development time. http://www.dudamobile.com
● Yext lets companies manage their digital presence in online maps, directories and apps. Over 400,000 businesses make millions of monthly updates across 85+ global partners, making Yext the global market leader. Digital presence is a fundamental need for all 50 million businesses in the world, and Yext's mission is perfect location information in every hand. http://www.yext.com
TapAnalytics delivers a single, comprehensive view of all campaigns, marketing tools and services, including these new integrations, so marketers can easily relate their results to their businesses. Using the TapAnalytics platform, marketers can automatically generate and view results, reports, key performance metrics, and deep analytics in an integrated environment.
"Our new integrations help enterprises, digital marketing agencies and their clients achieve results, aggregating vital marketing data in one dashboard, with reporting, visualization, insights, and analytics. TapAnalytics features more than three dozen integrations across the spectrum of marketing tools," commented Babak Hedayati, TapClicks CEO.
For a complete and current list of campaign tool integrations, see http://www.tapanalytics.com/standard-integration, and the below:
- Display Advertising: Google DoubleClick for Advertisers, Google DoubleClick for Publishers, Facebook Ads, AppNexus, The Trade Desk, TubeMogul, Yahoo APT, Mixpo, Simpli.fi, Jivox, SiteScout, Millenial Media’s Jumptap.
- Social: Twitter, Facebook Insights, LinkedIn, Foursquare, YouTube, Vendasta, Yelp.
- Email/Leads: AVANSER, Callcap, Constant Contact, MailChimp, Marchex, ExactTarget, Data-Dynamix, PulsePoint, V12 Group’s Launchpad.
- SEO/Analytics: Google Analytics, Moz, TruMeasure.
- SEM: Google Adwords, Yahoo and Bing Ads.
TapClicks, Inc. is an adtech company that caters to digital agencies, local-media, and enterprise customers, with a suite of products including the TapAnalytics marketing reporting dashboard (http://www.tapanalytics.com). TapAnalytics focuses on performance reporting, digital ROI, and analytics for agencies and enterprises. TapClicks was founded in 2009, and operates out of offices in Silicon Valley, Boston, Canada, India and Mexico. For more information, please visit http://www.TapClicks.com.