Waltham, MA (PRWEB) March 25, 2015
The AEE-NE Energy Products & Services Show will feature exhibits from many leading energy services companies and workshops on reducing operating costs for a broad array of building types and systems.
Admission ranges from $39 to $49 and includes access to over 35 exhibits from regional energy services companies, buffet dinner, cash bar and six workshops targeted to facility managers, building owners, energy managers and professionals.
Workshops will be:
- Mass DOER’s “Building Asset Rating” Pilot
- High-Efficiency Transformers Retrofit
- How to Identify and Analyze Refrigeration Energy Saving Opportunities
- Lighting Control Systems: What Professionals Need to Know
- Advanced Building Performance Diagnostics
- Low Ambient Heating and Cooling with Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF)
For More Information and to Register visit: http://aeenewengland.org/meetinginfo.php
About the Association of Energy Engineers of New England:
The Association of Energy Engineers of New England (AEE-NE) is New England’s source for information and networking in the dynamic fields of energy engineering, energy management, renewables, power generation, energy services, sustainability, and related areas. With more than 700 regional members AEE-NE is one of the largest of the 62 Association of Energy Engineers Chapters throughout the United States. AEE-NE hosts monthly meetings throughout the year focusing on regional energy topics and promoting energy and sustainability education.