Harbor Village Detox is extending its addiction treatment services to those plagued by substance use disorders in New Jersey, in hopes to help circumvent the potential loss of treatment for hundreds of patients in the near future.
USA (PRWEB) March 30, 2015
In a recent report published by SF Gate on March 17th, Governor Chris Christie is championing effective drug and alcohol treatment for victims suffering from substance use disorders.New Jersey is scrambling to recover funds to stabilize the addiction treatment programs, and continue to provide the best care for victims of drug and alcohol addiction. Harbor Village Detox is extending its addiction treatment services to those plagued by substance use disorders in New Jersey, in hopes to help circumvent the potential for relapse of innumerable patients in the near future. In addition to offering extended treatment to victims of addiction in New Jersey, Harbor Village Detox has composed a list of 7 things victims suffering from untreated substance use disorders must do in order to find an addiction treatment center that’s right for them.
Find a treatment center which specializes in treating your unique addiction.
One of the most important aspects in getting help for drug and alcohol addiction isn’t necessarily that you attend a treatment program but enroll into a facility which harbors the most potential for success.
1) Choose an addiction treatment center offering group & one-on-one therapy.
Therapy is essential in getting to the bottom of addiction to prevent relapse. If you can find an inpatient medical detox facility which offers introductory therapy, you will be well on your way towards recovery, with decreased chances of relapse.
2) Ideally, a treatment center that whisks you away from your environment of abuse produces more effective treatment.
3) Choose a program in which you can continue to pursue over the course of your recovery.
4) Always ask about family therapy! Repairing rifts between family members is essential in lasting recovery; uprooting inner trauma or domestic conflict is a cornerstone of effective addiction treatment.
5) Consider the benefits of medically assisted drug treatment as an essential to your sobriety. Although Medically assisted drug treatment has been somewhat stigmatized, research shows medically assisted drug treatment is more effective than its treatment counterparts in preventing fatal overdoses and relapse.
6) Guaranteeing success in addiction treatment means you must ensure if you are suffering from an opiate addiction your addiction recovery center of choice should have experience treating opiate based addictions.
7) Secure a recovery facility offering specialized treatment.
With the help of a social service worker, or a loved one, research addiction centers’ many amenities and treatment programs. Pick one which expressly caters to your individual needs, and offers you the opportunity to dictate the progression of your treatment. Recovery is an intimate process, which should be an espousal of your unique wants and needs along with the expert care of an addiction professional.
Harbor Village Detox is an inpatient medical detox facility located in South Florida. The addiction treatment center serves the nation’s victims of substance use disorders, and provides the apex of drug and alcohol detox treatment. Harbor VIllage Detox is one of the only detox centers which provides patients with group and intensive therapy. Patients will also enjoy specialized treatment programs, 24/7 access to medical and psychiatric treatment, spa-like amenities including full access to spa & salon services, gourmet meals, weekly events and barbecues, and Netflix access.