Chantilly, VA (PRWEB) March 24, 2015
The full agenda is now available and features nearly thirty confirmed speakers for the 2015 Global Connected Aircraft Summit.
The Global Connected Aircraft Summit program offers daily keynote addresses, industry and airline case studies, and panel discussions on a wide array of topics addressing important issues related to the present and future of connectivity put together by the Global Connected Aircraft Summit team and advisory board.
Kicking off with an opening keynote from Howard Charney, Senior Vice President, Office of the President from Cisco followed by the Airlines: Improving the Passenger Experience through Connectivity panel, the Global Connected Aircraft Summit program will provide its attendees with the chance to hear discussions and debates on connectivity from several industry perspectives.
Confirmed speakers on the agenda include:
- Abdulraham Alfahad, VP, Marketing & Product Management, Saudia Airlines
- Christopher Baer, Senior Director, Insight, Strategy + Innovation, Marriott Hotels
- Aditya Chatterjee, CTO and SVP of Engineering, Global Eagle Entertainment
- Howard Charney, Senior Vice President, Cisco
- James Collett, Director, Mobility Services Product Management, Intelsat
- Steven Corda, Senior Manager, Risk Management and Innovation, SES
- John A. Craig, Chief Engineer, Cabin & Network Systems, Boeing
- Mohamad ElAssaad, Senior Manager Inflight & Product, Gulf Air
- Tim Farrar, President, TMF Associates
- Amnon Hammer, Director of Engineering, El Al Airlines
- Neil James, Executive Director of Sales and Marketing, Panasonic Avionics
- Andrew Kemmetmueller, VP of Operational Applications, Gogo
- Tim Leonard, Director Compliance & Ops, Certificate Chief Pilot, Flight Operations, Southwest Airlines
- John Merritt, Director of Flight Operations, United Airlines
- Jack Olcott, President, General Aero Company, Inc
- Gudmundur Oskarsson, Director, Marketing and Business Development, Icelandair
- Meherwan Polad, Director, Business Development for Exede Mobility Services, ViaSat
- Silvia Prickel, Managing Director, Connected Aircraft Program, United Airlines
- John Prusnick, Director, IT Planning Analysis and Design, Hyatt
- Michael Quiello, SVP, Corporate Safety, United Airlines
- Patee Sarasin, CEO, Nok Air (Thailand)
- Per Schroder, Head of Flight Operations, SAS
- Jason A. Schulz, Manager, Strategic Partnerships, USA, Toyota Motor Sales
- Dan Smith, Principal Engineer, Systems/Avionics, Hawaiian Airlines
- Chuck Suma, Senior Vice President, Global Asset Management, Global Procurement, and Global Process Improvement, NetJets
- Carel van der Merwe, CEO, Wireless G (South Africa)
- Angela Vargo, Manager, Product Development, Southwest Airlines
- John Wade, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Gogo
- Oliver Wagner, COO, Germanwings
- Michael Zetterlund, Product & Marketing Director, Ariane Systems
See the full summit program at http://www.GCASummit.com/2015-agenda.
Registration is open for the Global Connected Aircraft Summit, and the early bird rate expires on March 31. Space is limited, so visit http://www.GCASummit.com/Register now.
About Global Connected Aircraft Summit:
The Global Connected Aircraft Summit provides airlines, operators, integrators, and technology vendors complete connected solutions – from ground to air and from nose to tail. The event connects business, technology, and industry perspectives and goes beyond just in-flight entertainment, to include operations, communications and technologies that impacts the aircraft.
For more information about the Global Connected Aircraft Summit, please visit http://www.GCASummit.com/.