Philadelphia, PA (PRWEB) March 26, 2015
Since 1983 Galfand Berger's book, Workers’ Rights to Workers’ Compensation, has been the standard reference for understanding the Workers’ Compensation Act of Pennsylvania. Injured workers, unions, and healthcare and other professionals have used the Book to learn how Workers’ Compensation works, how to receive benefits, and their rights and responsibilities under the Act.
In an effort to spread the reach of this handy book, and to continue the mission of protecting workers’ rights, the firm has translated the book into Spanish. For a free copy of Los Derechos De Los Trabajadores A La Compensación Laboral, please contact Galfand Berger at 1-800-222-8792 or email us at mail(at)galfandberger(dot)com.
With detailed topics, this book is an important resource. Learn:
- What injuries and conditions are covered by the Workers’ Compensation Act;
- What injured workers should tell their doctor;
- How the Workers’ Compensation system works;
- What forms are used;
- What types of benefits are paid;
- How to protect a worker's right to receive Workers’ Compensation benefits;
- What types of petitions do injured workers typically file;
- How the process unfolds before a Workers’ Compensation judge;
- What steps an injured worker needs to take if benefits stop;
- What happens if an injured worker is refused reasonable medical care ;
- How unemployment, retirement and social security disability impact Workers’ Compensation;
- How Workers’ Compensation benefits interact with other federal laws; and
- Whether an injured worker has a claim against someone other than the employer.
Galfand Berger has been championing the rights of injured workers, consumers and individuals since 1947. The firm was founded with one goal: to secure full and just compensation for people who have suffered injustices and injuries. Galfand Berger remains true to that mission. The book is one important resource in protecting workers’ rights.
Philadelphia personal injury lawyers at Galfand Berger work to protect the rights of people who have been injured as a result of automobile accidents, defective products, unsafe equipment and machinery, work place and construction accidents, workers’ compensation claims, medical malpractice and any other serious personal injuries or accidents. For more information or assistance with an injury, call Galfand Berger at 1-800-222-8792 for a free consultation or visit http://www.galfandberger.com.