Orlando, FL (PRWEB) March 24, 2015
Now, the women of Central Florida have the unique opportunity to hear from many of the area’s top influential women and join other like-minded peers striving for success and to serve one another at the 1st annual “I AM BRAVE: Orlando Women’s Success Seminar” taking place Saturday, April 25 at The Abbey in Downtown Orlando. The full-day event is aimed to empower women to impact their families, businesses and community and focus on topics like business, leadership, branding, social media, inner healing and time management. It will feature several top Orlando influential women including Business Consultant Coach Jenn Lee, Fashion Stylist Melanie Pace, Life Coach Angela Doggett Brown, Motivational Speaker Tia Maldonado, Host of The Steve Harvey Morning Show Monica May and Tedx Talks Romila "Dr. Romie" Mushtaq.
“After seeing my mom go through a divorce at the age of 56 and having to rebuild and re-invent herself, it sparked a passion to create an environment where women can empower one another and push each other forward in business, with their families and community,” says Event Producer and Executive Director Pablo Villatora of One Alliance Group. “We are thrilled to bring this impactful event to the women of Central Florida annually that we hope will not only be fun and relevant, but also very beneficial for women to be able to rub shoulders and rally around other strong, successful and supportive women.”
From 10am to 4pm, attendees can enjoy upbeat music, delicious hors-d'oeuvres and refreshments, power-packed networking sessions and the chance to hear from the incredible keynote speakers:
- With more than 20 years as a business coach, sales manager and speaker, Coach Jenn Lee delivers a memorable twist on the standard coaching message, imparting both the real-world takeaways and the rocket fuel motivation needed to give individuals the ability to live the life they envision.
- Acclaimed stylist, fashion expert, personal shopper and fashion blogger Melanie Pace brings others into her stylish world of wardrobe styling, blogging and on air fashion expertise with fun and inspirational messages for everyone.
- Health and fitness guru and life coach Angela Doggett Brown has spoken to thousands of women spanning over 25 years with a desire to encourage others to discover their potential and inner strength and empower women through health, fitness and wholeness.
- Founder of Solomon's Garden, an organization that guides couples into healthy marital and family life, motivational speaker Tia Maldonado, has trained many leaders throughout the world and is an encourager known for her comedic wit, direct communication and practical approach to life.
- Host of The Steve Harvey Morning Show, radio personality Monica May’s concern, generosity and heavy involvement toward community projects has her often regarded as the “Hardest Working Woman in Radio,” and she shares her experiences through professional speaking.
- Traditionally-trained neurologist Romila “Dr. Romie” Mushtaq is a sought-after professional speaker who teaches the medicine behind mindfulness to groups and corporations and helps individuals learn to heal from stress-based illnesses such as insomnia, anxiety and career-burnout.
Tickets for “I AM BRAVE: Women’s Success Seminar” are $45 per attendee for one-day access, which includes all sessions, meet-and-greet, Q & A panel discussion and $10 voucher for the next event. The Abbey is located at 100 S Eola Drive, #100, Orlando, FL 32801. To register in advance and for more information, visit: http://www.OrlandoWomensSeminar.com. For additional inquiries, contact info(at)OrlandoWomensSeminar(dot)com.
MEDIA CONTACT: Ilene Lieber, 321-277-7812, ilene(at)passionprconsulting(dot)com