Come discover the future of ecommerce.
Bridgeport, CT (PRWEB) March 25, 2015
GoECart the omni-channel commerce software vendor, will be exhibiting at this year’s Etail Show USA in what will be the biggest edition of the trade show ever held in the US. The expo will be held at the Atlanta Convention Center at AmericasMart in Atlanta, GA on April 8-9, 2015.
Etail Show USA 2015 will bring together the VPs of eCommerce, Heads of Customer Experience, Directors of Omnichannel, CMOs from big box and mid-size etailers to discuss the current challenges in optimizing ecommerce performance, improving customer experience and other current trends in etail.
On-floor seminars held in the expo hall will host more than 30 distinguished speakers, including industry leaders from Birchbox, Hello Fresh, Rent A Gent, Treatsie, and Swipbox. GoECart CEO, Manish Chowdhary will also be hosting a roundtable.
Visit the expo to:
- Learn how to stay ahead of your competition and improve your business while attending one of two streams of on-floor seminars
- Get the word out about your company and have fun building relationships with thousands of other attendees in the urban-themed expo hall, networking lounges, and virtual golf booth
- Find your future business partners and solutions to your etail challenges while getting to know over 70 solution providers showcasing their products at the expo
- Discover where the future of ecommerce is heading by watching startups pitch investors and industry leaders during our Innovation Showcase
GoECart will be exhibiting in the expo hall April 8-9th at booth 413F!
This is where retailers from all over the country come to have a look at the competitive landscape and find out what they need to do to stay on top. Topics covered by expert speakers will include:
- Ecommerce supply chain logistics strategies
- Customer expectations and inventory realities that create issues
- Figure out how to achieve more with less by using Pareto principle (80/20 rule)
- Hacking the search feature to increase conversions by 500%
- Invest in your customer experience, not marketing (at first)
- How to drive customer engagement by identifying and engaging through different platforms
Free expo registration is available, but passes are running out quickly. Participants who sign up using promo code ECART are guaranteed entry to the expo.
To register: http://www.terrapinn.com/ETregister
For more information, visit http://www.terrapinn.com/etailusa or call Andre Singer at +1 646 619 1797.