This year’s starting lineup includes: Skrillex, Avicii, Tiësto, Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, Afrojack, Bassnectar, Steve Aoki, Axwell^Ingrosso, and Steve Angello.
Denver, CO and Miami, FL (PRWEB) March 26, 2015
- Digitally Imported, the premier online radio destination for electronic music fans around the world, has been named the official online radio partner for the ULTRA Music Festival (ULTRA) 2015.
- Digitally Imported listeners can tune into the UMF Radio channel on Saturday, March 28 and Sunday, March 29 for the exclusive live stream of the Carl Cox & Friends and A State of Trance stages.
- Digitally Imported will also air a live online broadcast from Nicole Moudaber’s kickoff event at The Raleigh outside of the ULTRA festival grounds on Thursday night, March 26.
- This year’s starting lineup includes: Skrillex, Avicii, Tiësto, Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, Afrojack, Bassnectar, Steve Aoki, Axwell^Ingrosso, and Steve Angello. In addition, “underground” artists will be featured at the Carl Cox & Friends stage, with a talent lineup handpicked by Cox himself.
- Following ULTRA 2015, the Digitally Imported UMF Radio channel will feature a continual rotation of mixes played at the event.
ULTRA 2015 LIVE STREAM DETAILS:
- Schedule of Confirmed Events (all times US Eastern):
- Nicole Moudaber Presents MoodDay: Thursday, March 26 starting @ 3PM US Eastern.
- Carl Cox & Friends Stage: Saturday, March 28 starting @ 12PM US Eastern.
- A State of Trance Stage: Sunday, March 29 starting @ 12pm US Eastern.
- For the latest details on live streaming from ULTRA on Digitally Imported, visit http://www.di.fm/umf.
ABOUT DIGITALLY IMPORTED:
Digitally Imported, the premier online radio destination for electronic music fans around the world, is the only electronic music platform to integrate streaming radio, on-demand features and e-commerce on a single platform. With nearly 80 distinct channels of 100% human-curated electronic music, Digitally Imported ensures a superior listening experience with authenticity, originality and depth. Digitally Imported has received numerous industry awards, including winning first place in the International Dance Music Awards for Best Online Radio, Best Global Radio and Best Music App. Founded in 1999, Digitally Imported brings a complete electronic music experience to millions of fans via the Web, mobile applications and third-party streaming partners. For more information, please visit http://www.di.fm.