Washington, DC (PRWEB) March 25, 2015
Metalogix, provider of the industry’s most recognized and trusted management solutions for mission-critical collaboration platforms, including SharePoint, Exchange and Office 365, today issued the call for nominations for the second annual Best of Breed Awards to recognize the advancements of the SharePoint community.
Last year’s Best of Breed Awards attracted 70 businesses across six categories who displayed the greatest potential of SharePoint and drove their organizations forward, establishing new best practices on-premises, in the cloud and in hybrid deployments. This year’s Best of Breed Awards look to recognize robust deployments where organizations are collaborating on business critical content while establishing progressive governance and security best practices.
The 2015 Best of Breed Awards offer multiple opportunities to honor professionals executing business critical, complex deployments and to recognize exceptional best practices for the advancement of the SharePoint and cloud community. Award categories for nomination include:
- Best Business Process Management Solution for SharePoint
- Best Cloud or Hybrid SharePoint Deployment
- Best Implementation of a Governance or Security Solution for SharePoint
- Best Implementation of a Storage Solution for SharePoint
- Best Integration of Legacy Systems or Line of Business Applications using SharePoint
- Best Mobile Workflow Deployment
- Best Productivity Solution
- Best Social Collaboration Solution
- The Agent of Change for 2015
The nominees will be reviewed by an esteemed group of SharePoint and cloud industry experts and influencers. Judges include:
- Sonya Koptyev, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Microsoft
- Dan Holme, Co-Founder and CEO of IT Unity
- David Rubinstein, Editor in Chief of BZMedia
- Christian Buckley, Managing Director, Americas at GT Consult
- Yaacov Cohen, Co-Founder and Social CEO at Harmon.ie
- Sue Hanley, SharePoint, Knowledge Management, Portals and Collaboration Consultant at Susan Hanley Consulting
- Ritse Klink, COO of Beezy
- Russ Mann, CMO of Nintex
- Jennifer Ann Mason, SharePoint Consultant at Rackspace
- Naomi Moneypenny, CTO of Synxi
- Joel Oleson, Director of Enterprise Search Strategy at BAInsight
- David Weis, Senior Solutions Engineer at Kapow Software – A Kofax Company
- Adam Levithan, Product Manager at Metalogix
There is no charge to submit a nomination and nominees are not required to be customers of Metalogix or co-sponsors. Nominees are encouraged to participate in documentation of their use case in order to assist with the consideration process. Additional information, as well as nomination submission instructions, may be found online at http://www.Metalogix.com/BestOfBreed.
All Best of Breed SharePoint Award applications are due by April 15, 2015. Category finalists will be announced by April 23, 2015. Winners will be announced during Microsoft Ignite 2015 on May 5, 2014, during Metalogix Best of Breed Awards at the House of Blues in Chicago, IL.
Metalogix provides industry-recognized management tools for mission-critical collaboration platforms. These tools are engineered and supported by experts committed to the rapidly evolving deployment and operational success of our clients.
Metalogix’ world-class tools and client service have proven to be the most effective way to manage increasingly complex, and exponentially growing metadata and content across collaboration platforms.
For over a decade, Metalogix has developed the industry’s best and most trusted management tools for SharePoint, Exchange, and Office 365, backed by our globally acknowledged live 24x7 support. Over 14,000 clients rely on Metalogix Tools every minute of every day to monitor, migrate, store, synchronize, archive, secure, and backup their collaboration platforms.
Metalogix is a Microsoft Gold Partner, an EMC Select Partner, and a GSA provider. Our Client Service division of certified specialists is the two time winner of the prestigious NorthFace ScoreBoard Award for World Class Excellence in Customer Service.