Our latest Scalix release reaffirms our client of choice strategy, including our commitment to Outlook 2016 and beyond.
NEW YORK, NY (PRWEB) March 27, 2015
“Our latest Scalix release reaffirms our client of choice strategy, including our commitment to Outlook 2016 and beyond,” said Chris Schmollmueller, CTO of Scalix. “Openness and choice are fundamental principles for us, including support for any LDAP and all popular Linux distributions, giving partners and administrators a free hand in configuring their solutions.”
The new release provides global cloud-based email, calendaring, and messaging for companies large and small. Key features of Scalix 12.5 include:
- Support for any LDAP including OpenLDAP, Active Directory, eDirectory from Novell and Red Hat LDAP
- Tasks in Scalix Web Access
- A high-performance, scalable IMAP architecture
- OpenSSL 64-bit support for Outlook 2010 & 2013
- Improved ActiveSync and support of the latest iOS and Android devices
- Multi tenancy support for SaaS and hosting
- Support for IBM zLinux and Power on Linux
- Red Hat, SUSE, CentOS, Oracle, Debian and Ubuntu Linux support
- Integrated Scalix AntiSpam and ZeroHour AntiVirus
Discount of 40 percent for Scalix 12.5 launch
In conjunction with the Scalix 12.5 launch, Scalix is reducing the price of its 50-user Small Business Edition by 40 percent through April 30 to €595/$595 US. The Enterprise and Community editions of Scalix 12.5 and a 30-day trial are also available from http://www.scalix.com, as well as information on Scalix technology and partner opportunities.
Scalix is the most field-proven Linux-based email, calendaring and messaging software that significantly expands the proven and successful HP OpenMail product on which it is based. Scalix delivers premier enterprise collaboration for standalone and hosting environments, reducing the cost and complexity of messaging and fostering freedom of choice with products based on open standards and open source. Scalix, Inc. is headquartered in New York, with international offices in London, Frankfurt, Mumbai, and Tokyo. For more information, please visit http://www.scalix.com.
# # #
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their registered owners.