London, UK (PRWEB) March 27, 2015
The consumption of compound fertilizers (NPK) fertilizers declined globally on the back of the recession and high prices in 2008. However, the situation has stabilised afterwards, and the market has recovered and keeps on gaining momentum now.
To date, the world annual production capacity of NPK stands at more than 100,000 thousand tonnes. No considerable growth was registered in the market in post-crisis years. Meantime, the global capacity rocketed during 2012-2013, registering 11% growth as against the period of 2011-2012. Asia created the majority of capacities whilst other regions, except for Eurasia, did not see any introductions. Asia is the largest maker of NPK fertilizers and is expected to maintain its leadership position going forward.
Yara International ASA, BASF, Acron Group, Sino-Arab Chemical Fertilizers Co Ltd. (SACF), Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO), ANDA Chemical Co., Ltd., and EuroChem Antwerpen NV, among others, are the entrenched players in the world compound NPK fertilizers arena.
New research report “Compound NPK Fertilizers Global Market Research 2015” created by BAC Reports is now available at MarketPublishers.com
Title: Compound NPK Fertilizers Global Market Research 2015
Published: March, 2015
Price: US$ 2,760.00
The report presents a granular analysis of the compound NPK fertilizers market worldwide with a focus on the CIS countries, giving insights into the present-day and historical market performance. The study reviews the fertilizers’ types and characteristics, key uses and applications. The situation in the feedstock market is reviewed in detail. The report further grants access to statistical data (from 2007) on compound fertilizers’ capacity, production & consumption, output dynamics and producers of mixed fertilizers, foreign trade in NPK fertilizers, and recent price fluctuations. The report casts light on the particularities of the CIS NPK fertilizers market, providing an analysis of key aspects. It thoroughly investigates the competitive scenario and details top international and local manufacturers of compound NPK fertilizers. Additionally, the research study offers the future outlook for the NPK fertilizers market with detailed forecasts, globally and across each of the CIS country.
- Informative product profile for compound fertilizers, covering characteristics and benefits, types, production process, main uses, etc.
- Detailed analysis of the feedstocks for the production of compound fertilizers, globally and across the CIS nations.
- Analysis the compound fertilizers markets in the CIS countries with data on consumption, production, capacities, exports/imports, output and manufacturers.
- In-depth examination of the compound NPK fertilizers market worldwide.
- In-depth analyses of the market for compound NPK fertilizers by regions and across key countries.
- Comprehensive review of the competitive landscape and leading market players.
- Analysis of the future outlook for the compound NPK fertilizers market with granular capacity, production and consumption forecasts.
More new studies by the publisher can be found at BAC Reports page.