Memphis, Tennessee (PRWEB) March 30, 2015
Congratulations to the winners of the Angie’s List 2014 Super Service Award. As a part of our mission, the ARS / Rescue Rooter Network is committed to delivering an unparalleled customer experience. In the words of Tony Allesandra, “Being on par in terms of price and quality only gets you into the game. Service wins the game.”
The following service centers have earned the service industry’s coveted Angie’s List Super Service Award, reflecting an exemplary year of service provided to members of the local services marketplace and consumer review site in 2014. We’re so proud to have these service centers as part of the ARS / Rescue Rooter Network!
- Columbus Worthington Air, Columbus, OH (This is 14 years in a row), Heating/AC
- Conway Services, Memphis TN (This is the 5th year in a row), Heating/AC, Plumbing, Sewer Cleaning, Water Heaters
- ARS Boston, West Bridgewater, MA (This is the 2nd year in a row), Heating/AC, Plumbing
- ARS/Rescue Rooter Ft. Myers, Ft. Myers, FL (This is the 2nd year in a row), Heating/AC
- ARS/Rescue Rooter Fort Worth, Richland Hills, TX (First Time Winner), Plumbing
- ARS Pittsburgh, Glenshaw, PA (First Time Winner), Heating/AC
- ARS/Rescue Rooter Manassas, Manassas, VA (First Time Winner), Heating/AC, Plumbing
- ARS/Rescue Rooter Lafayette, Lafayette, IN (First Time Winner), Plumbing
- ARS/Rescue Rooter Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, SC (First Time Winner), Plumbing, Water Heaters
“Only about 5 percent of the companies in their regions have performed so consistently well enough to earn our Super Service Award,” said Angie’s List Founder Angie Hicks. “It’s a really high standard.”
Angie’s List Super Service Award 2014 winners have met strict eligibility requirements, which include an “A” rating in overall grade, recent grade, and review period grade; the company must be in good standing with Angie’s List, pass a background check and abide by Angie’s List operational guidelines. Service company ratings are updated daily on Angie’s List. Companies are graded on an A through F scale in areas ranging from price to professionalism to punctuality.
Thanks to all the customers and our team members for helping us get there!
ABOUT ANGIES LIST
Angie's List helps facilitate happy transactions between nearly 3 million consumers nationwide and its collection of highly-rated service providers in 720 categories of service, ranging from home improvement to health care. Built on a foundation of authentic reviews of local service, Angie's List connects consumers directly to its online marketplace of services from member-reviewed providers, and offers unique tools and support designed to improve the local service experience for both consumers and service professionals.
ABOUT AMERICAN RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
ARS operates a network of more than 60 company-owned, locally-managed service locations spanning 22 states, with approximately 5,000 employees. United by Exceptional Service®, the ARS / Rescue Rooter Network serves both residential and light commercial customers by providing heating, cooling, indoor air quality, plumbing, drain cleaning, sewer line, radiant barrier, insulation and ventilation services. Each location has a knowledgeable team of trained specialists, each of whom have undergone rigorous drug testing and criminal background checks. Providing exceptional service and ensuring the highest standards of quality, ARS has the experience to do any job right – the first time, with all work fully guaranteed.