Boulder, Colorado (PRWEB) April 03, 2015
CanopyBoulder, the first business accelerator for the legal cannabis industry, announced company selections for its Spring business accelerator class. Each portfolio company will participate in CanopyBoulder’s 13-week intensive business accelerator program, culminating in an Investor Pitch Day at the National Cannabis Industry Association meeting on June 29th. For more information on the portfolio companies, go to http://www.canopyboulder.com
“Over 115 entrepreneurs from all over the world submitted applications to be part of the Spring CanopyBoulder class. Each portfolio company we selected is unique and well poised to change the landscape of the legal cannabis industry”, said Patrick Rea, Managing Director & Co-Founder, CanopyBoulder.
Here is a list of the portfolio companies that will be part of CanopyBoulder’s Spring Class:
1. Adistry, Longmont, CO – An online advertising network for cannabis-related businesses, products and services.
2. Cannagrow, Israel – An innovative firm pursuing the Internet of Things (IoT) and launching a smartphone-controlled desktop grow for consumers.
3. ColoradoPotGuide.com, Denver, CO – The definitive online guide to cannabis in the Mile High State, and beyond.
4. Glasshous, Los Angeles, CA – A high-end e-commerce head shop appealing to discerning consumers.
5. Healthy Headie Lifestyle, Boston, MA – Network marketing for cannabis-related consumer products.
6. Highest Reward, Superior, CO – Outsourced human resources services firm driven by data and the unique needs of the cannabis industry.
7. BDDS, Providence, RI – Retail point of sale data & analysis firm for the cannabis industry.
8. Shivanysa, South Lake Tahoe, CA – A lifestyle brand for women interested in the cannabis industry.
9. Stashlogix, Boulder, CO – A stash bag brand focused on enhancing safety and security for the cannabis consumer.
10. Tradiv, San Diego, CA – A technology platform redefining the B2B ecosystem for licensed cannabis businesses.
“A number of our entrepreneurs are still looking for co-founders and mentors. We encourage qualified individuals to reach out to us via http://www.canopyboulder.com" said CanopyBoulder Partner and Program Manager, Micah Tapman.
CanopyBoulder is a seed-stage, mentorship-driven, business accelerator created in partnership with The ArcView Group for companies developing ancillary products and services for the legal cannabis industry. Companies are handpicked by to receive a $20,000 capital infusion and participate in an intensive accelerator program. CanopyBoulder advisors and mentors work closely with each company, helping define business models, refine unique selling propositions, and focus marketing and fundraising activities. Please visit http://www.canopyboulder.com.
About The ArcView Group
Founded in 2010, The ArcView Group is responsible for a number of groundbreaking ventures in the cannabis industry. The ArcView Investor Network includes more than 450 accredited investors who have put more than $23 million behind 44 companies. ArcView Market Research produces the State of Legal Marijuana Markets report, the most oft-cited market data report. ArcView is also co-founder of Cannasure Insurance Services, the leading provider of business insurance to the cannabis industry. For more information please visit http://www.arcviewgroup.com.
The ArcView Group