Boulder, CO (PRWEB) March 31, 2015
- Enterprise Management Associates (EMA), a leading IT and data management research and consulting firm, today announced it will host a research webinar entitled “What is the Future of IT Service Management (ITSM)? You Might Be Surprised,” featuring vice president of research, IT megatrends, analytics and CMDB systems, Dennis Drogseth.
ITSM is, like many terms in service management, one that carries with it a diverse identity. On the one hand, ITSM is often linked to old-guard values associated with elaborate, time-consuming processes for managing change and traditional forms of governance. On the other hand, some view ITSM as a dynamic center for expanding IT value, in combination with operations, development, and business stakeholders. Can both views be right?
Attendees will learn the answer to this question as well as the following ones:
- Are most ITSM teams growing or shrinking?
- Who’s driving ITSM expansion?
- What are the impacts of cloud and agile on ITSM?
- How do ITSM managers and professionals view big data for IT, automation, mobile, and self-service?
- How successful are ITSM teams in supporting broader enterprise service needs?
- What makes for a winning ITSM strategy in 2015?
The webinar is Tuesday, April 7 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern. Those who wish to attend can register at: http://research.enterprisemanagement.com/future-of-itsm-webinar-pr.html
About Enterprise Management Associates (EMA)
Founded in 1996, EMA is a leading industry analyst firm that specializes in providing deep insight across the full spectrum of IT and data management technologies. EMA analysts leverage a unique combination of practical experience, insight into industry best practices, and in-depth knowledge of current and planned vendor solutions to help clients achieve their goals. Learn more about EMA research, analysis, and consulting services for enterprise line of business users, IT professionals and IT vendors at http://www.enterprisemanagement.com or blogs.enterprisemanagement.com.