(PRWEB) April 02, 2015
EventBuilder, a Microsoft Lync TAP, Azure Silver certified, and VIP software partner, today announced compelling enhancements to its cloud-based unified conferencing platform. Available immediately, these new attendee engagement and structured meeting features extend the power of Lync and Skype for Business (SfB), strengthening their use for enterprise Unified Communications.
It’s widely accepted that effective enterprise communications spans a great number of use cases, crossing all departments and functions. EventBuilder enhances Lync/SfB to deliver additional attendee interactivity features and structured meeting capability in order to fulfill a variety of sales, marketing, training, and compliance related objectives.
The EventBuilder platform delivers unmatched attendee engagement functionality, and advanced structure to any Lync or SfB meeting. Key features include:
- Registration/Surveys- Microsoft Outlook™ integrated, template-based, and customer self-branded meeting registration pages and surveys.
- Meeting Security- Enhanced meeting security via white-lists/blacklists, registration authorization, and two-factor attendee authorization.
- Meeting Promotion- Customer configurable rule based email for meeting invites, reminders, and regrets.
- Social/Content Media- Easily add Microsoft Yammer, Twitter and YouTube™ to any Lync or SfB meeting.
- Feedback/Polling- Capture audience contextual feedback through integrated Q & A and polling functionality.
“Understanding how our customers communicate has been our focus for the past fourteen years,” said Jonathan Ortiz-Myers CEO at EventBuilder. “We've focused our development efforts on amplifying the Lync (and now Skype for Business) experience, greatly enhancing engagement, and providing end-user managed tools to drive meaningful meeting, presenter, and attendee insight.”
EventBuilder solutions are immediately available for use by individuals, groups or enterprises that have standardized on Microsoft Lync and soon to be released Skype for Business. To learn more about EventBuilder go to http://www.eventbuilder.com