The Paleo f(x) conference in Austin is featuring world-class speakers including New York Times best-selling authors, leading health professionals, athletes, coaches, research scientists, activists, bloggers and podcasters.
Austin, TX (PRWEB) March 31, 2015
The Paleo f(x)™ Conference returns April 24-26 and this year’s edition of the “Real-Food” movement showcase will be the biggest in its four-year history with “more best-selling health and fitness authors, more lecturers and exhibitors, and more people attending from all over the world,” says Paleo f(x) co-founder and CEO Michelle Norris. Paleo f(x)™ 2015 will be held at the Palmer Events Center in downtown Austin.
“Paleo f(x)™ showcases world-class speakers from a wide variety of fields including New York Times best-selling authors, leading health professionals, athletes and coaches, research scientists, activists, bloggers and podcasters,” says Norris. “We will also have presentations designed for Paleo beginners at our 'On Ramp’ stage.”
A small sampling of the exhibitors at Paleo f(x) 2015 includes:
- Prescript Assist: The Paleo On Ramp live stream sponsor. Cutting edge soil based probiotics. Emerging research shows the beneficial effects of probiotics (especially soil based) on gut and mental health.
- Amara: Cooking Demo live stream sponsor. A paleo-friendly sports drink endorsed by Paleo diet founder Dr. Loren Cordain, founder of the Paleo Diet movement and author of The Paleo Diet. Amara provides natural replenishment for athletes.
- Pure Indian Foods ghee, a class of clarified butter. Showcasing new wisdom about butter, ghee and natural fats.
- Efficient Exercise: Offers highly effective fitness training programs by leveraging modern technology to produce outstanding results in less than one hour per week.
- EPIC Bar: 100% grass fed meat based protein bars combining lightly smoked animal protein with savory nuts and dehydrated fruits.
- IDLife Wellness: With IDLife and their free HIPAA protected evidence-based health assessment anyone can personally design their own nutritional thumb print specifically made for each person. IDLife products are all natural, organic, non-GMO, soy, gluten & casein free.
“The Paleo lifestyle is growing exponentially as people learn how the benefits of an ancestral diet can extend to experiencing wellness to one’s fullest capacity,” says Norris. “The Paleo f(x)™ Conference is the Paleo world’s symposium of outstanding presentations, Mastermind panels and much more. Paleo f(x) is all about hands-on learning, networking, and a feast for the senses.”
The Paleo f(x)™ expo includes a Strength & Conditioning demo and workshop floor, a Paleo 101 stage for beginners, a Strength & Conditioning stage, a cooking demo stage, the Paleo f(x)™ store, and a huge fair of health-oriented, Paleo-friendly vendors.
“Paleo f(x)™ emphasizes a lifestyle based on whole nutrition, optimal and functional fitness, sustainability, humane food & farming practices, cultivating healthy relationships with nature, appreciation of culture, and pursuing happiness as a part of health and fitness,“ says Norris.
For more information and to register to attend Paleo f(x)™ 2015 visit: http://www.paleofx.com/paleo-events/2015-austin