With the addition of federated login, we are addressing the needs of Namescape customers who are moving toward cloud-based architectures, such as Azure Active Directory and Office 365.
Phoenix, Arizona (PRWEB) April 07, 2015
Namescape Corporation, a recognized leader in identity information and directory management applications for Microsoft’s Active Directory, has just released both myPassword v4.1, its self-service password reset solution, and rDirectory v3.8, its identity and information management solution. These new versions include many highly requested features, dramatically improving security and increasing the overall functionality of the solutions.
New in myPassword Enterprise:
- SMS as a second authentication factor. All you have to do is configure myPassword with your pre-existing Clickatell or Red Oxygen account, and you’re ready to go.
- A fully integrated Windows 8/8.1 credential provider is now included.
- Our updated role-based reporting console grants users access to reports without giving them access to the designer.
- A new trending chart in the reporting console allows you to track user actions over time.
- joBot reporting has been added to the reporting console, bringing all of your Namescape reports into a single, easy-to-access location.
New in rDirectory Enterprise:
- Federated Login. rDirectory can now use an external STS, such as ADFS or Azure, for authentication.
- Dynamic Global Catalog. If a GC goes down, rDirectory will automatically select a new Global Catalog to use as a failover, without the need to reconfigure the Site Manager.
"Constructive feedback is always important to us. With each release, we implement customer requested enhancements, such as our role-based reporting console and SMS support in myPassword, in an effort to meet their evolving business requirements,” said Chris Roberts, director of product management at Namescape.
For more information, a demonstration or a free trial, please visit http://www.namescape.com or call 602-667-8900.
For more than a decade, Namescape Corporation has been a leading provider of identity information, password and Active Directory management solutions. Our products leverage your existing investment and build on your organization’s current IT infrastructure with scalable, web-based products that bring secure automation, role-based access control, provisioning, and self-service capabilities to Active Directory.