The level of speakers we have this year is a reflection of the importance that connectivity and technology are now playing in automaker strategies.
(PRWEB) March 31, 2015
They join a line-up including Klas Bendrik, Volvo Car Group’s SVP & CIO, Brian Simmermon, Subaru’s VP & CIO, Alain De Taeye, member of TomTom’s board, and many more.
Now in its fifteenth year, TU-Automotive Detroit (http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit) has been core to discussions around the connected car since 2000. In a year when automotive has dominated the show floors and headlines, it will address how connectivity has become central to automaker strategies, enabling not just a better user experience but also smart mobility schemes and massive advancements in autonomous technology.
The full agenda & speaker information can be found here: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit
Ruthana Foulkes, head of research at TU-Automotive said “The level of speakers we have this year is a reflection of the importance that connectivity and technology are now playing in automaker strategies. We are delighted to be bringing those discussions to our audience”.
She continued “We are finding unprecedented interest in this event, which has more than doubled since 2010 as 3,000 execs will come together to decide the next steps for automotive. The participation of companies like Zipcar, as such influential external disruptors, can only improve the debate!”
Over 150 Leading Speakers Include:
- Klas Bendrik, SVP & Group CIO, Volvo Car Group
- Brian Simmermon, VP & CIO, Subaru of America
- Dr. Chris Gerdes, Director, Center for Automotive Research Stanford
- Bill Frykman, Manager, Business and Product Development, Ford Motor Company
- Dan Teeter, Director, Vehicle Connected Services, Nissan
- Brett Scott, Head of Silicon Valley Future Technologies, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Alain De Taeye, Management Board, TomTom
- Dan Kinney, Director, User Experience, Global Connected Customer Experience, General Motors
- Kate Roberts, Director of Global Partnerships, Zipcar
- David Strickland, Partner, Venable LLP
Find the full list of speakers at http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit
There is a $200 discount running until Friday, April 3. Register here to take advantage of the discount: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit/register.php
Follow the conversation at #TUDetroit or get involved via email@example.com or + 44 (0) 207 375 7585 / 1 800 814 3459 ext. 7585
TU-Automotive is a world leader in providing events and business intelligence to the automotive technology community, covering telematics, auto mobility, autonomous vehicles and legal & insurance. You can sign up to receive free weekly updates, including exclusive industry analysis, interviews and insights at: http://www.tu-auto.com
Innovation: Connectivity – Mobility - Autonomy