Addison, Texas (PRWEB) April 02, 2015
SQData Corporation, a leading provider of enterprise-class data replication and integration software, announced today a near-real-time replication feature for IBM's DB2 Analytics Accelerator for z/OS (IDAA).
Designed for IDAA users where access to current information is a critical requirement. SQData's IDAA replication compliments the speed of the DB2 Analytics Accelerator to return key metrics rapidly and efficiently.
“Real time data analysis is critical for companies seeking to gain a competitive advantage. Regardless of how fast your queries may run. If the data you are analyzing is not current, you have already lost the battle.” said Scott Quillicy, CEO and Founder of SQData. “The ability to quickly replicate operational data from a variety of sources directly into IDAA solves this issue.”
- Near-real-time replication directly into IDAA from IMS, DB2, VSAM and non-z/OS databases
- Supports both transactional consistency and eventual consistency apply methods
- Parallel apply for high throughput and reduced latency
- Tunable update cycles based on time and/or the number of CDC records pending
- Eliminates the need to store any data in DB2 tables
- Supports both synchronized and point-in-time targets
- Provides bulk data load capabilities
- Includes near-real-time publishing of important business events
- Extensive built-in data cleansing and transformation capabilities
- Real-time performance metrics and alerts
SQData's IDAA replication feature is available immediately with SQData version 3.10.
Additional information can be found on the SQData website (http://www.sqdata.com) and/or by contacting an SQData representative (email@example.com).
SQData specializes in high-performance, enterprise-class data replication software for relational and non-relational database on both z/OS and distributed platforms. Customers address multiple business needs with SQData including data replication, near-real-time population of data warehouses, business event publishing and data conversions/migrations with a single, comprehensive package.
© SQData 2015. All Rights Reserved. SQData is a registered trademark of SQData Corporation. DB2, IDAA, IMS, VSAM and z/OS are registered trademarks of IBM Corporation. All other product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.