Popular wedding packages reflect what couples want: value without sacrificing quality or experience.
Miami, Florida (PRWEB) March 31, 2015
The destination wedding team at AskMeInc has revealed their top five destination wedding packages for 2015. The team rated the packages by the number of bookings and the rave reviews received from couples. Whether eloping or planning a grand celebration, AskMeInc offers irresistible destination wedding packages, starting as low as $1500, from resorts in the Caribbean, Mexico and Latin America including Meliá Resorts, Occidental Hotels & Resorts, Paradisus Resorts, Calabash Cove Resort, and Coconut Bay Resort & Spa.
“We are constantly speaking with couples, travel agents, hotels, photographers and other wedding professionals,” said Hilary Lanzer, Managing Partner of AskMeInc, "They all report similar findings: couples want value without sacrificing quality or experience. And we have seen a continued increase in weddings occurring in Spring and Fall – kicking the June trend to the curb. The top five wedding packages for 2015 reflect both these trends – value and steady bookings regardless of the time of year.”
Top Five Caribbean Destination Wedding Packages for 2015
- Starting at $11,050, the Tailor Made Wedding package at Paradisus Resorts is considered a splurge, even though it is much less than the average US-based wedding, which averages at $31,213. While it may be the most decadent wedding package, it is also one of the most popular with bookings increasing every year, reports the team at AskMeInc. The Tailor Made Wedding package at Paradisus Resorts includes an Open Bar BBQ the day before the wedding to welcome guests; a $500 floral credit; the wedding day with all the details including a cocktail hour with hors d'oeuvres and an open bar and a 3-hour private dinner reception for 42 guests; six spa certificates for massages to thank the wedding party; a special spa day for the newlyweds and much more. paradisus.com
- The Tides Wedding package at Meliá Nassau Beach is a favorite partly because of how easy it is to get to the Bahamas and because of the flexibility of the package. The Tide’s package, designed for 24 in-house guests, offers a choice of a beach or garden ceremony, option to have a vegetarian menu or dishes, even more options to personalize the wedding, and the choice to sleep-in and check-out late. The package also includes the bouquet and boutonnière, sparking wine for the toast, wedding cake, a post-ceremony cocktail hour, dinner, and more. The Tides wedding package starts at $4800, which covers the details for the 24 guests. Room rates for the all-inclusive, beachfront resort, which are additional, start at $280 based on double occupancy and time of travel. melianassaubeach.com
- Occidental Resorts offers “Simply Love”, a popular wedding package for smaller budgets and smaller weddings. When ten Deluxe rooms are confirmed at Occidental Grand Resorts for at least three nights each, the wedding couple enjoys the Simply Love wedding package at no cost. The package includes a simple ceremony, one-tier wedding cake, sparkling wine for the wedding toast and more. Additional perks and amenities can be added on for a fee. Occidental Resorts are all-inclusive resorts offering unlimited meals and snacks, unlimited premium brand beverages, live entertainment, and much more. Depending on time of travel, daily room rates start at $223 per night, based on double occupancy for a Deluxe room at Occidental Grand Papagayo in Costa Rica. occidentalhotels.com
- The Platinum Wedding Package at Coconut Bay Beach Resort in Saint Lucia, is the resort's leading package due to all its offerings and island touches for the affordable price of $3,999. The package includes a three-tier wedding cake, breakfast in bed, a couples massage, live steel band, a cocktail reception, private dinner, island tour, two free nights on a return anniversary trip and much more. cbayresort.com
- Calabash Cove Resort, a five star boutique hotel and spa on the coast of Saint Lucia, is ideal and popular for couples wanting a private, intimate wedding. The “Lover’s Cove” wedding package at Calabash Cove Resort, which is just $1500, is designed for just the couple and includes the ceremony, Marriage officer, licensee, registrar fees and certificate; a bouquet and boutonniere made from local tropical flowers; wedding cake and champagne; dinner for two as well breakfast in bed with champagne for the morning after the wedding. calabashcove.com
Helping lovebirds say “I Do” at stunning locations in the Caribbean, Mexico and Latin America, the destination wedding professionals at AskMeInc work directly with couples as they plan their destination wedding. The destination wedding packages above, popular among couples who have used AskMeInc’s services, allow couples to exchange vows in stunning locations with simple or sensational ceremonies any time of the year.
AskMeInc is a stress-free solution for destination weddings, honeymoons and romance travel. With more than a dozen romance representatives in their office, AskMeInc works with couples and travel agents to plan the perfect destination wedding. AskMeInc offers monthly webinars for travel agents and consumers, sales blitzes for hotels, and represents hotels at the top wedding shows across the USA and Canada. For more information visit http://www.AskMeInc.com.